Season end review for Hextall and plans for his trip

ROOKIE745

Another season is over for Hextall, and it's his third last, only two remain. His record for this season is 30-28-6, four shutouts, a .920 save percentage, and a 3.19 goals against average. 30 wins ties for second most in his career and just one behind his best of 31 wins which he has accomplished twice. This season was one of the most busy for him, which is saying a lot as Hextall has had many very busy seasons. With 66 games played, 3888 minutes played which is one more minute then last season funny enough. As stated in a earlier post Hextall had the most penalty minutes this season with 12. We covered before to that Jaxx had already faced the most amount of shots in his career, at 2581, in previous seasons he faced 2132, 2184, 2306, and 2266 shots. In total he has faced 11496 in his career and it puts him third in Legion's history. Seeing as how many shots he faced it only makes sense that the most goals got past him this season, at 207 it's the first more than 200 has gotten past him, in previous seasons 182, 182, 191, and 187 got past him. This season was no doubt tough for the long time Legion player, and we all know the next two seasons are the driving force for the goalie. While it's possible they go on a run next season but the big season will be 77. That will be their best shot as long as all the rookies progress well. Hextall has talked lightly about the fact that he is nearing the end of his time in the VHL. Something he'll talk more about down the road. Jaxx for the meantime doesn't want to focus on the future, only the present. Hextall has been active in the community over the last little while, enjoying the fanbase and hoping to keep them excited for future seasons. He knows once it's over, it's over. It's part of his plan on his trips to visit Legion fans around the world, inspire them and make visits to hospitals, and to give away gifts for the fans who can't afford any. Several game worn jerseys of his and his teammates and, sticks, pucks, hats and scarves. He also plans on making several donations to help kids in different countries to get on the ice and be able to play the sport they love. He plans on doing a bit of coaching himself, anything to help them he said. Of course all of this will come after he attends playoff games, planing to watching his rivals, Lafontaine and Spyro as well as check out the VHLM playoffs, watch any of those games on TV when VHL playoffs aren't on. He is curious about the upcoming players and know the Legion will have to look at choosing a future goaltender for the club soon, so when he leaves there's someone ready to take his spot. So the team can stay in top form and keep contending.

(Word count 509)

Review: I love the idea for Jaxx to go on some trips, and what he's going to do on them. It's a great way to get away from hockey for a bit. I like the stats you used, and talking about Hextall's impending retirement. My only suggestion is to break it up into smaller paragraphs.

7/10

I think the contents of the article is good, but it's hard to read since there's no paragraph spacing. It's difficult on the eyes, but I think with a few touch ups you'll be doing just fine. Also I think Hextall is going to do great things until he retires, I'm glad to say that I play with you. Overall the article is fine, great job including stats, and eluding to your retirement. I'd rate it 7/10.