S75 Fredrik Elmebeck Memorial Trophy Nominations

Victor

• Admin

Merry Christmas everyone and well done on surviving to the last few days of 2020!

We're past the wildcard round of the playoffs (bye-bye London), so it's time to open up the S75 Fredrik Elmebeck Memorial Trophy nominations!

Every member can nominate one other member who they feel demonstrated great work ethic, passion for the VHL, and/or made some notable contribution which in your eyes made them stand out in S75. There are no restrictions on who you nominate, but we will not necessarily vote for someone in a position of power. This should whittle it down to a few candidates which the BOG will vote on prior to the off-season awards ceremony.

To nominate a fellow member, simply fill out the short form linked here: https://forms.gle/ds53uwEWC7JBU2AG8

@Members

This is the most valuable personal award in this league, no discussion. Amazing way to recognize the work and the commitment that those nominated put in every season. I was fortunate enough to be nominated last season, can't wait to see who gets the nod this time around. I'll be looking to get my name back in it for s76 now that I'm healthy again!

I don’t unfortunately know who Elme is but this award sounds like a honour to win. Congratulations to anyone even nominated for something like this! Best of luck to everyone as I can personally say there’s a lot of people who deserve there recognition in this community! 🙂

• Commissioner
43 minutes ago, Prout said:

I don’t unfortunately know who Elme is but this award sounds like a honour to win.

A member of ours who unfortunately passed away. Was still relatively new to the community at the time but had really made a large impact quickly. 

18 minutes ago, Beketov said:

A member of ours who unfortunately passed away. Was still relatively new to the community at the time but had really made a large impact quickly. 

Oh my.. I’m sorry for not knowing this. That’s sad. Thanks for informing me Bek what a nice way to honour him and show the respect 

• Admin

Thank you all for your votes, congratulations to the following nominees (2 or more nominations):

@bigAL

@Doomsday

@fishy

@fromtheinside

@Hex Universe

@Jubis

@Jubo07

@Mr_Hatter

@rjfryman

@thadthrasher

And well done to everyone else who received nominations this season: @Bacon @Berocka @BladeMaiden @Blazzer  @dasboot @Dil @GustavMattias @IamMOOSE @Josh @Kylrad @MattyIce @MexicanCow123 @PatrikLaine @Renomitsu  @Ricer13 @Riley_Couture @ROOKIE745 @rory  @Spartan @Webberj

If you'd like to know what you got nominated for, send me a PM/DM. Thanks all and happy new year! :cheers:

2 hours ago, Victor said:

Thank you all for your votes, congratulations to the following nominees (2 or more nominations):

@bigAL

@Doomsday

@fishy

@fromtheinside

@Hex Universe

@Jubis

@Jubo07

@Mr_Hatter

@rjfryman

@thadthrasher

And well done to everyone else who received nominations this season: @Bacon @Berocka @BladeMaiden @Blazzer  @dasboot @Dil @GustavMattias @IamMOOSE @Josh @Kylrad @MattyIce @MexicanCow123 @PatrikLaine @Renomitsu  @Ricer13 @Riley_Couture @ROOKIE745 @rory  @Spartan @Webberj

If you'd like to know what you got nominated for, send me a PM/DM. Thanks all and happy new year! :cheers:

Congrats to the finalists and everybody who was nominated.   Thank you for your effort to help make this community what it is.