Holiday Gift Giving

thadthrasher

For some of us the season of Christmas doesn't end until after Epiphany, which means the season of giving doesn't end for us too soon either. Over the last few days some of you have shared what you got for Christmas, and what you gave as well. This, of course has left me wondering something...

Here's the question:
If you had unlimited money, but could only get another member of VHL ONE gift, what would it be and why?

This is a tough one, even for myself! Honestly, given the HYPE that is behind WJC, I'd use my money to buy the country of the United States of America and give total control and ownership to @Banackock!

But also, I'd buy @Hex Universe unlimited internet access so he could do his amazing VHL work on a computer rather than his phone.

I'd buy @Beaviss a gigantic container of egg salad.

@Esso2264 and @Enorama would be getting themselves a gigantic gift card for LoL 

@GustavMattias would get himself a new patrol car which comes equipped with an anti-horny siren, anti-horny flashing light, and an anti-horny cold water spray.

Edited by thadthrasher

Wow what a thread! 

Firstly, get a card that gives @Renomitsu  unlimited bubble tea whenever he wants them. Then give @a_Ferk his own WiFi so he has better speed to download whatever he wants. Also get @tfong  some food vouchers so he can go on a food trip! 

To all the weebs or anime lovers I know, I'll buy you something you want as well. @Spartan @JigglyGumballs @fromtheinside

Give @JeffD a new tractor so he can light that one up with lights again! And get @fishy a powerpuff plush toy. Haha sorry fishy 

Edited by Blazzer

200 IQ thread from Thad.

First I'd get @dlamba thank you card for introducing me to the VHL. I turned him down several times before finally coming into it and I've loved every moment since. (And also I'd put in a P.S. for him to check his trade offers on Steam because I'd send him a FN ST Howl)

Next for @fromtheinside for all his work on welcoming me, helping me out in the beginning, and overall being a great friend, I'd get him an all expenses paid trip for a wonderful vacation to Hungary so I can get him absolutely trashed on Hungarian alcohol and then upload the videos on the forums for my weekly 6 capped TPE.

For @thadthrasherI'd get him his choice of either:

1. A new camera for his amazing videos.
  2. A therapist because of his amazing videos.

For @BanackockI'd get him a lovely Darren McCarty autographed Jersey to help remind him of our team's lovely rivalry.

For @BeavissI'd get him a "Zoomer Humour for Boomers" guide.

And finally, with the rest of my money, I'd get the lovely Horny Police ( @GustavMattiasand company) a mandatory stay in Amsterdam near the Red Light District 🥳

I wasn’t gonna respond in here but now that I see Juice’s, it started my mouths engine and now we revving, baby.

1. I’d get @Juice an autographed photo of Patrick Roy boxing Detroit Red Wings in the face with his fist hammer. 

2. Would buy @GustavMattias a better AGM. Or maybe.. would I set @Berocka free? Not sure on this one anymore. 

3. @Rayzor_7 would invest my money into a Air Canada, predicting them to build a new electric airplane that is built out of hemp and canola seed oil, and capitalize on the gains by giving Ray the team he deserves when the league last expanded. 

4. Fix London’s logo for the people. I am a man of the people. Also hire Elizabeth as their AGM. 

5. Remove Vancouver entirely from the league, make it a mutable word like the c word (choreography) and start the witch hunt for Vancouver rebels. Anyone we find, joins Dil in the Thunderdome. Start an aromatherapy session held once a week to remove the Vancouver demons from their souls. 

2 hours ago, Blazzer said:

Wow what a thread! 

Firstly, get a card that gives @Renomitsu  unlimited bubble tea whenever he wants them. Then give @a_Ferk his own WiFi so he has better speed to download whatever he wants. Also get @tfong  some food vouchers so he can go on a food trip! 

To all the weebs or anime lovers I know, I'll buy you something you want as well. @Spartan @JigglyGumballs @fromtheinside

Give @JeffD a new tractor so he can light that one up with lights again! And get @fishy a powerpuff plush toy. Haha sorry fishy 

I'M NOT A WEEB

10 hours ago, Blazzer said:

I never thought I would see the day when Sonnet didn't get tagged in a weeb reference