Game 15 Format Poll  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Pick Your Preferred Game Format!

• Normal Game - Mafia Evil
    • Normal Game - Coven Evil
    • Any All
    • Town Traitor

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/03/2021 at 01:00 AM

Gustav noises

You know what it is, it's Town of Salem time! A couple new things for this game...

-As much as it kills me to say it, I have added Town Traitor back into the poll. I despise Town Traitor, but if the people will it to be so, I shall provide.

-I have a co-mod for this game! @Blazzer  expressed an interest in stopping me from screwing up getting an administrative look at the action last time, and will be serving as a second Gustav (and hopefully one with more common sense and attention to detail) this game. As is always the case when a co-mod is present, treat her with the same respect you treat me--i.e. "make her regret finding out that the Internet exists".

That's all that's different, now it's time for the copy-paste (with apologies to the light mode crowd):

Rules are here

The wiki is here

A fair description of my mod abilities may be found here

CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU'RE NOT IN THE DISCORD SERVER

JOINING THE SERVER IS REQUIRED  FOR ALL PLAYERS! Non-players are welcome as well.

Remember that ALL game-related notifications will be given on Discord! Make sure you join the server, and check it BEFORE speaking in the game thread each day. Also, do your best to be there at the start of each night phase!

If you're new to the game, read up on some roles on the wiki and go through some old game threads in this subforum.

TRIVIA TIME:

HERE IS THE LINK TO TRIVIA!

-If you won the last game, you have an automatic 30% chance to receive a role of your choosing, if you'd like to request one. The winners of last game are listed below:

@JigglyGumballs

@Ptyrell

@JorgTheGoat03

@Spartan

@JeffD

@BarzalGoat

@jhatty8

@Doomsday

@bigAL

@MMFLEX

@osens

@Ricer13

-If you didn't win the last game, you can still request a role! Play trivia, and for each correct answer, you'll earn a cumulative 5% chance toward a role of your choosing, for a maximum chance of 20%.

-If you won the last game, you can still play! This possible 20% chance will be added to your 30% chance for a maximum of 50%.

-No, you do not need to do this if you don't want to.

-If you'd like to play without requesting a role, simply write "Random" in the role request box.

Vote for your preferred format up top and sign up down below, as always.

Target start date: late as hell Saturday night! Not too concerned about timing as Day 1 is the extended one.

List of those signed up:

BarzalGoat

Berocka

bigAL

Caboose30

Devise

Doomsday

JeffD

jhatty8

JigglyGumballs

JorgTheGoat03

Lefty_S

MMFLEX

Mr_Hatter

omgitshim

osens

Ptyrell

Ricer13

solas

Spartan

WentzKneeFan036

Edited by GustavMattias

23 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

@GustavMattias can we have a runoff vote? I want to play any game mode that is not town traitor, I don't care which one

I can take this into account I suppose.

@omgitshim your post kind of implies the same thing; I can do this with that if you'd like but I'd probably have to take a vote off of any all as well.