VHLM Cup Finals, GM 4: Yukon vs. Turku

JardyB10

Time for me to tell everyone on Yukon how great they are:

Graper - It's has been a fantastic 2 seasons with you. Along with being a tpe whore who will break Higgins record, you are one of my favorite people on this website. During these past two seasons you have been super active great guy in the locker room, and I have seen you grow into the Oslo GM role. Keep up the great work with Donald Draper and maybe you could become a first gen HOF? Also I need to brag one last time you were an awesome random pick :)

Munk - My 3 seasons with you have been awesome. I remember not really knowing anything about you three seasons ago and thinking you weren't even going to be active. After three seasons of dealing with you, your bizareness is one of my favorite things in the VHL. You have also been a great team player with Wahl, playing sometimes out of position or upgrading certain stats to help out the team. Wahl put together a pretty solid season this season, I will be curious to see how you do in the VHL.

Higgy - I'm sorry your stats were awful this season, but never once did you complain. I enjoyed having you in the Rush locker room this past half season as you were one of our most active members. Considering that you are Higgy and rig the sim, I am sure your player will excel from here on out :) I'm glad I could send you off with a cup :)

Hybrid - Your beast goalie was a main reason why we won the cup. You more than lived up to your reputation as first overall pick. While you didn't talk a whole lot, it was fun chatting with you from time to time and you are still doing great with updating your player. Best of luck in the future!

Bl2something - I enjoyed having you here for the half season as well. You provided us with quality defensive depth, as few teams (if any) can boast an 80 tpe 4th defenseman? I enjoyed our chats this season and talking in the locker room. Best of luck as you move on and I am glad I brainwashed you into saying Yukon 2 gud.

Mr. Burger - We did it Mr. Burger :o You were another excellent waiver wire addition that gave us needed depth in order to be as good as we were. While you may be quietly going unnoticed by a lot of the league, you have been putting in the work every week and consistently upgrading your player. Keep up the excellent work and also thanks for joining the Yukon 2 gud train.

Riggs - Thanks for giving your player those occasional updates. By turning your player into a passer, you really helped to balance out our lines. I'm glad we could win 2 cups together and I wish you the best of luck with your new player. 

• 6 years later...