Town of Salem #15

Gustav

Hi!

We've done 14 of these, something that's a bit hard for me to believe given that I barely knew what a mafia game even was when I started. That's still true! We're in here with our first Town Traitor game since the infamous 44-page Game 8, and as much as I hate everything there is to hate about Town Traitor, we're going to have fun with this one--myself included.

You saw the announcement in the sign-up thread, but once again, @Blazzer  is helping me out this game as co-mod. Double the mods means double the fun, right? At least, that's what they told me about genchat.

Another thing that I'll mention for this game (and probably forget to add to the copy-paste next game) is this: if you change your night action, STATE YOUR NEW ACTION IN A NEW POST ON DISCORD RATHER THAN EDITING THE OLD POST. Last game, I missed someone's change of mind because I got up early and just ran through the list of notifications once I saw no new messages--and ended up missing something as there was no new message but there was an edited post. Thankfully, the outcome of the game was practically decided at that point, but please, for the sake of both of us, don't set me up to miss something subtle like that and change this game or any future one to any significant extent.

Time for the copy-paste, because I should probably shut up at this point.

If you use light mode, too bad!

-JOIN THE DISCORD SERVER! YOU'RE REQUIRED TO! HERE'S ANOTHER LINK!

-I'm going with my usual starting and ending times as a general guideline: WHENEVER THE HELL I WAKE UP marks the start of each day phase, and 9 PM EST marks the start of each night phase. Those will be the times that I'll aim for, but, officially, the start of one phase and the end of another comes whenever I make the announcement. You'll be pinged. I will do my best to give out expected announcement times, but I reserve the right to kick off any phase at any time.

-No talking in this thread during night phases. That goes for everybody, regardless of role. I have no power to lock this thread at night, and there's no official penalty for talking in here at night, but if you see one of your fellow citizens doing so, please yell at them for me.

-Do not edit posts. I've been relaxed about not yelling at people who have, but editing is a sneaky way to take out potentially incriminating information. If you say something stupid, too bad. Don't change it.

-If you are reasonably able to be online at the start of the night phases, please make an effort to do so. The JAILOR (if there is a Jailor) is able to speak with you in their own Discord channel at night, and that is when I will put the Jailor's target in said channel. If it is within your power to do so and doesn't present a huge inconvenience, please be online when the night phase starts and please join the server out of respect for the Jailor and their time. If you know you won't be around at the start of the night phase, it might be helpful to give me a message to forward to the Jailor during the day phase should you be placed in jail that night.

-DO NOT PM ANYBODY. All communication must happen in this thread, unless you have already received an invite to a Discord server where you may speak as well. If you haven't, keep everything here. Should you wish to contact someone directly, too bad! Whispers don't exist in this format.

-STAY ACTIVE. If you do go two day and night phases in a row without speaking in public, speaking in a private Discord, or sending me a night action (or specifically telling me you do not want to take a night action), I will swing the Mighty Gustav Hammer of Death. You do not want the Mighty Gustav Hammer of Death, and neither does anybody on your side.

-NO ROLES ARE OFF THE TABLE. If you play the online game, you may be familiar with a Classic mode being the default, where many of the newer roles are not used. In these games, if the evil faction is the Mafia, ALL roles which are not members of the Coven may be used, and vice versa. This includes Any All and Town Traitor.

-Last but not least, friendly reminder that no discussion relevant to this game in particular is allowed in the #general channel of the game server while this game is running.

-Just kidding! Actually last but not least--IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK YOUR DISCORD CHANNEL FOR NOTIFICATIONS PRIOR TO EACH DAY PHASE. It might not end well for you if you don't!

Role list (Town Traitor included among Town roles):

2x TOWN PROTECTIVE

2x TOWN SUPPORT

3x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

2x TOWN KILLING

3x RANDOM TOWN

1x GODFATHER

1x MAFIOSO

2x RANDOM MAFIA

1x NEUTRAL KILLING

3x RANDOM NEUTRAL

1x ANY OF THE ABOVE

Player list (21):

@BarzalGoat

@Berocka

@bigAL

@Caboose30

@Devise

@Doomsday

@JeffD

@jhatty8

@JigglyGumballs

@JorgTheGoat03

@Lefty_S

@Mike

@MMFLEX

@Mr_Hatter

@omgitshim

@osens

@Ptyrell

@Ricer13

@solas

@Spartan

@WentzKneeFan036

This day phase begins now and will go until...well, sometime around this point tomorrow night (possibly a bit later). I may be trying to do it from work on mobile, with possibly disastrous results. I may not be. We shall see.

Hello Town,

I, your humble jailor, am asking for protection (in the terms of a TP and a LO). In return, I will do my best to help find and eliminate the evils. While I will do my best to help eliminate evils anyways, having a TP and a LO on me would help keep me alive and in my opinion will greatly help the town's chances of winning.

Sincerely,

Jorg the ThiccBoi

31 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

4x RANDOM TOWN

For the record this should be 3x Random Town. Don't want to double ping.

1 hour ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

Hello Town,

I, your humble jailor, am asking for protection (in the terms of a TP and a LO). In return, I will do my best to help find and eliminate the evils. While I will do my best to help eliminate evils anyways, having a TP and a LO on me would help keep me alive and in my opinion will greatly help the town's chances of winning.

Sincerely,

Jorg the ThiccBoi

No I'm dirty dan