Elsby Agency of Excellence Report

Spence King

Elsby Agency of Excellence Report: By Cam Elsby

Written January 7thth* All data is Subject to this date******

ALL GRAPHICS NOT LISTED jubo AND BOOM, CREDITED TO THE WIZARD @KaleebtheMighty

image0.png?width=378&height=567

Well, I think it’s safe to say that business has been quite hectic for Elsby’s Agency ever since publishing our first offseason report and the unpredictable out of the blue promotion to the VHL were ready to get things back to action! We officially added just a few weeks into  the season 2 new VHLM Top tier Defenceman  in clients to the team that have yet to be Formally recognized, on top of helping my brother dealing with the INSANE amount of backlash post the out of the blue resignation due to a unrelated bullying incident that I had absolutely ZERO involvement or awareness of and her lawyers. We hope to get things sorted out and get her back with the agency ASAP. However currently Caitlin Catowize is no longer an active member of the EAE. We’ll start this thing off with our new recruits these are two users I was after since day one and so happy to formally announce the partnership. Welcome to both of you! More recently the big signing of recent WC MVP @tapetotape Zamboni Driver will be our final goalie client for now ! give him all a warm welcome ❤️

-(S75) Scotty Kaberle (D) @fromtheinside

-(S76) Gunnar Oddinson Zamboni Driver (D) @BOOM™  

-(S72)Zamboni Driver (G) @tapetotape

To touch on the Cait Catowize issue we are not sure how this will play out to be completely honest. We see Cait as a franchise client and truly a major part of the Organization, we really hope that she can put aside the incident that has zero regards towards her, Myself nor Spence King and we are on good terms. Cait is an amazing player and person and I would be so sad to see her leave . I really truly Hope Catowize reads this and understands how much the EAoE team misses you and the bright future we have together and to please reconsider your decision as it has no disrespect towards any users. Just spreading love ❤️

S75 Player News and Quick Season Recap

Forwards;

Continental Cup Finals S75

(S73)- Groovy Dood (DC Dragons)

6lnniecqxy461.png?width=853&height=568Groovy Dude (LW) TPE: 734 (13 Banked) | 6' 1" | 190 lb.

VS

(S71)- Ray Sheilds (Malmo Nighthawks)

3ry2rskfxy461.png?width=790&height=567Ray Sheilds (Center) | TPE: 876 (85 Banked) | 5' 10" | 145lb. 

Well Here it is , Groovy Dood with his breakout season , leading the league for portions of the season and finishing with a eye popping 95 Pts , Ray Sheilds also finished with a Career High in Pts Scored this season at 91 also being in the top ten for Hits Taken and scoring 8 GWG along the way…

Sheilds Playoff performance has been one for the ages in Malmo , he recently broke the record for Jerseys sold for the Malmo Nighthawks

Groovy Doods Point Production is no sign that he is slacking , hes leading the entire VHL in Shots on net with 125 in 17 GP, The points are coming..

• (S74) Venus Thightrap, continues to grow at an exponential rate with 34 TPE alone in the last two weeks. Vancouver is looking to make some big splashes in the upcoming draft after a disappointing season following there Championship run in her Rooke Season. Call it a Sophomore Slump if you want , just means you weren’t watching , Venus’s skill at her size is like no other and is on the verge of a scary breakout season alongside VHL top scorer Andrew Su and top 10 Kevin King , expect big things from Thightrap

z3ys4ymkxy461.png?width=811&height=567Venus Thightrap (Center)TPE: 623 (37 Banked)| 5' 9" | 140 lb.

• (S75)- Addison Mclaren is doing Addison Mclaren things. He finished the season in the top ten for Points Scored, Goals and top 5 in Shots on Net and Hits. What a player. Mclaren was able to lead the Reapers to the much deserving Founders Cup Championship coming in clutch leading the team in Goals and Pts scored in a heated series, over an INCREDIBLE Mexico Team , That Philly S75 Squad is seriously a potential for best VHLM Homegrown team EVER.. McLaren is truly one of the best content creators the community has and you’re honestly missing out on if you’re not reading everything this user puts forth, his workload is immense and exquisite.

rr6xmrgeyy461.png?width=851&height=568Addison Mclaren (LW)TPE: 394(1 Banked) | 5' 7" | 155 lb.

• (S73)-Patrik Laine sophomore season was quite the success, named Assistant Captain as a sophomore on a team full of seasoned vets, amazing and consistent content, one of the best personalities in the VHL community all in all , during S75 Laine managed to bury 31 Goals and past the 30 goal plateau once already finishing at an incredible +31 and almost doubling his total In shots on Net, Laine has earned status as one of the leagues true scorers, capping off a three way tie for the VHL league lead in Shoutout Goals Scored with 6 on the season tying teammate Ola Vikingstad

Laine9th-HSK.png@Jubo07

• (S75)- Dan Dan led The Las Vegas Aces in points and goals after the midseason trade seeing the start of a super team Spartan had put together with a flury of high profile trades. The season didn’t go the way the Aces planned however Dan finished with a career high in Goals, continuing to grow at an the most consistent rate you could ever wish for in a prospect HSK is getting a LEGIT candidate for Rookie of the year with already over 101 Banked TPE Dan Dan is ready moving into Helsinki

Dan-Dan-tot.png@Jubo07

Defenceman:

• (S76)-Gunnar Oddinson, put up the past two weeks of his entire career in terms of TPE, with around 50 TPE there alone . He is quietly in the midst of a really solid defensive campaign, finished 9th in Defensive scoring in the VHLM this year, With HH Jr, Sandstrom , and Eagles Oddinson has been overshadowed by some scouts , but anyone that has done there work knows they are getting a stud here, Oddinsons graphics are something special, and he keeps getting better. Oddinson is going to be the steal of the draft in the first round solely based on the user reputation , but hey who knows , the draft is always a surprise 😉

odinssonart.png@BOOM

• (S75)- Scotty Kaberle, Scotty Flippin Kaberle , This young man managed to not only lead the league in scoring for defenceman but also finished top 4 in Pts Scored , Scotty lead the VHLM in Assists. Scotty is more than ready for his Jump to the Pros sitting with well over 120 banked TPE moving into Toronto will be honestly a potential Defenceman of the year in the VHL in 76 , along with Rookie of the year , Scotty off ice contributions to the league have been nothing but eye glazing and truly like nothing before , the Toronto Legion have really made the steal of the S75 draft in Kaberle as his ceiling is through the sky.

tn0k991vxy461.png?width=754&height=568Scotty Kaberle (LD) TPE: 373 (23 Banked) | 5' 10" | 190 lb.

• (S76)-Robin Galante Nilsson over a point per game in the early stages of S74 was no begginers luck, the consistent growth shown on the ice throughout the season was outstanding anyone who says Galante played in Hjalmarsson or Eagles and Giant, please…... Robin has scouts drooling right now and is looking to be a lock for this season first round. 10 out of 10 scouts have him going in the first 9 picks. A Returning user with incredible consistency, coming of a Founders cup win, Galante Nilsson is the LR player every is hunting for.
  • 2sbg91i5yy461.png?width=851&height=568Robin Galante Nilsson TPE: 232 (26 Banked), 6' 3" ,210 lb. 

• (S73)- Victor Grachev finds himself ranked #2 in blocked shots in the VHL at the midseason, in addition to producing at nearly a point-per-game rate. What better start could the sophomore defenseman have asked for? Warsaw continued to a 2nd place finish in the European conference with Grachev Assistant Captain, His point totals may not have been as high as last season, but that has no real reflection on his gameplay, Grachev is known as an untouchable asset in Warsaw and a top tier 1st line D in the VHL already. Incrediby talented with his graphics and one of the best players to ever step in an LR , the most humble and ambitious player, his 2 GWG were huge this season and Grachev has been rumoured to have been training with HSK Defenceman Spencer Elsby, @SpenceKing.

2j5te6op8b161.png?width=851&height=568

Goaltenders

• (S74)-Jacob Carson … Jacob Carson , this playoff performance was unbelievable. Going 12-1-2 with a SV% of .921 just unheard of in the VHLM, This top Tier STEAL of a draft pick started the season close to Capped , however has turned into a welfare player for life it looks like , and is earning a steady average of 8 TPE weekly , not the Superstar earning that we expected however , Carsons on ice performance and no lack of inconsistency can very well lead him to a starting position in the VHL one day.

Jacob_Carson_Edit.png?width=851&height=568

• (S72)- Zamboni Driver, Helsinkis big man in net, this 2nd round steal in S72 by Jubo , no surprise there , has continued to develop along the path the the HOF, with a WJHC Gold Medal , a World Cup Gold Medal and World Cup MVP , Taking the Titans to the Championship as a rookie standing on his head with 13 wins in 18 games. In his 3rd season in the VHL and 2nd season as Starter Driver finished top 6 in VHL Regular Season wins, and siting in 3rd league wide with an impressive 2.54 GAA in 64 GP and 5th in Total SV % at .921 seriously amazing numbers…. A consistent earner since being drafted and always capitilizing on free TPE , averaging 11 TPE weekly throughout the regular season and just jumping up into the top ten Post S72 Draft Class, with the way the Helsinki Roster group is looking over the next few seasons , I don’t see a stop to accolades coming in Drivers Direction, with a lot of Engravements going to be inscribed Zamboni Driver.

Zamboni_Driver.png?width=919&height=612

Going forward, The EAOE has started working on there upcoming project of a weekly Interview Style Article series “Get to Know the Player” As well as looking into setting up a schedule podcast bi weekly Hosted by Vancouver Wolves AGM Spence King, Along with LOADS of Data that I myself Cam have been compiling of all of our clients game by game stats , looking forward to an offseason update and preview for each player going into S76. Our Draft Eligible prospects we wish you the best of luck on draft night and look forward to hearing all about the experience ! 😊

Edited by Spence King

Helluva bunch of buds in the EAOE!!

And thank you @Spence King for the praise, I just love helping you, the EAOE, and the VHL out in any way I can!

Edited by KaleebtheMighty

10/10 this is absolutely the kind of article I like to read, well spaced, great pace for reading, excellent use of information and statistics. Great imaging, you really did a great job on this, I can tell you put some hard work into making this article as best as you possibly can. Thank you for the quality content much love,

• 8 months later...