My decision is here...

Hex Universe

Well, I know a lot of people have been waiting on this. For the last couple weeks, I have been trying to figure out which path I should take for my player for S76: To go up to the VHL, or to stay down in the VHLM? Many people in the community have told me to go up, citing stats and HoF chances. Many others have told me to stay down to build up TPE and to achieve more in the VHLM. After having many conversations with people on both sides of the coin, I'm ready to announce my decision to the VHL community.

VHLM... you are spared a season of dealing with a capped Hex Rose.

VHL, I hope you are ready for me, because I am ready for you.

That's right...

On the eve of the drafts, I am announcing my intentions of moving on up to the VHL for S76! 

It's been fun to keep the mystery up for so long, like an extra storyline for the draft. What ultimately made my decision for the VHL is applying TPE when I earn it, instead of banking it. As well as the training camp TPE that would've been reduced had I stayed down. 

See you all at the VHL Draft~

212 Words

12 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

As long as he caps this week there’s not laine 2.0 haha but this is giving me flashbacks haha. Maybe Miami will get another steal ;)

Oh I will cap

I have 246 TPE and 8 TPE pending

Edited by Hex Universe