VSN Australia - One and a Half Aussies - Episode 10 - Trade Rundown with Beards

Berocka

Logo.png.89a09a75da58d2a2233dd805c2ae1e39.png

CHECK OUT THE VSN https://vhlforum.com/forum/451-vsn-victory-sports-news/

Hi All, it's your favourite two podcast hosts me and @dasboot with a VHL podcast this time. Hope you all enjoy!

https://anchor.fm/berocka-vhl/episodes/One-and-a-Half-Aussies---Episode-10-eovuv0

Timeline:

8:17 - Beard or No Beard

20:44 - Around the VHL

Players mentioned:

@rory  @Riley_Couture @Ricer13 @Garsh @diamond_ace  @STZ @CowboyinAmerica @Velevra  @Cxsquared @Seabass @OrbitingDeath  @DarkSpyro @fever95 @DMaximus @Jeff @fishy @DollarAndADream  @Hooperorama @gorlab @Beketov @Hylands @ngine4 @dlamb @Nykonax  @Victor @Banackock @Enorama  @Hex Universe @BOOM @Acydburn  @Tate @Beaviss @Juice @Rayzor_7

The “Around the VHL” portion that you edit in blows out my eardrums each time and makes me think that I’m in danger

Thank you guys for the kind words about awards! :)

A9JLmX3JDLOa_wR0IwRYyFIz0UrPzUdZj-FiXyWQGjEg2G_M8zZbb1Jul5uZjCF6LTkcTGQjCmWjQNQ6KiLx9-3dbx9rJ3Raocokcczjd_13MnOcJCtiSw8S64MbYy5uU4klibHP

About VHFL sign ups - I was just making sure that this was a sign up 😠 It was vague

Berocka, I’m not great at fantasy, but please don’t pick Calvin Harvey with your first pick in VHFL

gorlab segment w h e n

19 hours ago, Banackock said:

Listening tomorrow! 👍

Good listen. Enjoyed going through everything. 

• Only took long accepting to draw things out in the off-season instead of 300 trades in one day and then nothing until next off-season. Also to send a farewell message to a very loyal, great Bear. Pretty understandable. A verbal yes to me is 110% a yes. It is a binding agreement. Should of just asked ;) 

• My overvaluation of Brown - I told you about. He signed longterm, is a member of the secret council and a player/person I really like so in my own words “my value will be a bit off”.  It’s pretty normal to not want to trade what you don’t want to trade. You would of had to of pried 2 OV from DA’s dead hands. Money talks though for me! 

• Crazy that the name I cannot say (not Voldemort) didn’t win most improved player. I haven’t done my research but I agree with the analysis on face value. Could activity be the reasoning? If not, I do agree there was some high-way robbery here. 

Always a good listen. I didn’t even mind the last one overly. Similar to boot, I enjoy listening to it throughout my daily travels. Would be slightly disappointing to not have it as Ive never done league podcasts prior to Berocka bringing them back in style.  Thanks guys! 

Finally got around to finishing this podcast episode (got super busy this week and was only able to get half-way through) and I gotta say, both of you (@Berockaand @dasboot) have undeniable chemistry and I can see why this podcast is a staple of the VHL. Absolutely loved it from start to finish and it was awesome to hear that you listened to mine and dlamb's podcast!

Good timing as I see the next episode is out too so I'm going to give that a gander right away as well, but awesome work guys!