BUST OR LICK - SEASON 76 DRAFT EDITION

gorlab

19 minutes ago, gorlab said:

I'm sorry if you are offended by the gender commentary, I guess it's possible to misconstrue my intention but I assure you malice was not intended. I bust on like 10-15 guys every off-season. 

probably shouldn't have used gender as part of your commentary at all

Just now, Spartan said:

probably shouldn't have used gender as part of your commentary at all

But.... the pronouns/player/render/username are all blatantly feminine so is it REALLY that bad of a thing to comment on, in a public article where the point is to comment on every pick of the first round of the draft?

Just now, gorlab said:

But.... the pronouns/player/render/username are all blatantly feminine so is it REALLY that bad of a thing to comment on, in a public article where the point is to comment on every pick of the first round of the draft?

To say that you're primarily knocking her down because she's a girl comes off very dickish, even if it's not what you intended. "You're a girl so you won't be good" and stuff like "I usually simp for females" and what you said about Tate's wife is just kinda unneeded and gross.

Just now, Spartan said:

To say that you're primarily knocking her down because she's a girl comes off very dickish, even if it's not what you intended. "You're a girl so you won't be good" and stuff like "I usually simp for females" and what you said about Tate's wife is just kinda unneeded and gross.

uhhh, yeah, that's the joke? You got something against gross people? LOL im kidding but I guess I can see your point, I wasn't knocking her down, just making an observation based on historical data, because I really had nothing else to say about the person. 

25 minutes ago, gorlab said:

uhhh, yeah, that's the joke? You got something against gross people? LOL im kidding but I guess I can see your point, I wasn't knocking her down, just making an observation based on historical data, because I really had nothing else to say about the person. 

Your joke was gross, but yeah. Plenty of other ways to call someone you don't know a bust like half the first-gens you spoke about without having to be patronizing and bringing in their genders. Also we haven't had too many full time female users since Blade, so it's a nice change of pace and a welcome boost to diversity to have some more. Hopefully we'll have our first female HoF member soon :P 

• Admin
6 hours ago, Spartan said:

Your joke was gross, but yeah. Plenty of other ways to call someone you don't know a bust like half the first-gens you spoke about without having to be patronizing and bringing in their genders. Also we haven't had too many full time female users since Blade, so it's a nice change of pace and a welcome boost to diversity to have some more. Hopefully we'll have our first female HoF member soon :P 

We already do, gorlab just doesn't know it. Two even if you count Phil Rafter @Phil