(S77) D - The Loch Ness Monster, TPE: 60

LuluSalesAway

C9382C89-178B-49D3-8730-04B99B8FB15C.png.5103c6e127600347dad4ec0db6044a9f.png

Hi there, my name is Ricer and I am the General Manager of the Miami Marauders. We have an opening in our 2nd line that is up for grabs and we would like to offer it to you. We have a fairly young group of players so it’s very possibly you could move up even to the top line. 

Miami is a relatively new franchise only being around for a few seasons now. Right from season one we have build an amazing atmosphere around our team. Each player that comes into Miami loves being there and usually stick around even after they have move up to the VHL. We consider it a family and we would love have you become a part of that family.

As a new member I am sure you will have lots of questions now how the league works and whether you decide to join us or not I will be around to answer any questions you might have. Please feel free to DM me at anytime.

To accept our offer just quote this offer and type “I’m taking my talents to South Beach” I will then be able to get you into our locker room and get a contract sent you you right away.

Goodluck

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

F7B3815A-C92A-4C2E-ABCF-4EA0A83CB00F.png.6888a80f14315839b434294e4770a3c6.png

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome to the VHL!

As the VHLM Dispersal Draft was held last night, you are effectively a free agent free to immediately sign to the VHLM team of your choice. If it's playing time you're looking for, Saskatoon can offer you top four minutes, along with power play and penalty kill minutes. This is a team definitely transitioning into a rebuild in a season where many other teams are as well, but Saskatoon enjoys a reputation steeped with plenty of former Wild players going on to greatness in the VHL. We would love to help you become that next great VHL prospect. 

I may not have flashy graphics, or YouTube videos. But what I do have is a proven track record of helping members develop their players into successful ones.

It's rare that you get to choose your team here in the VHL, so take the time to review all of your offers, and choose the team that's right for you. If Saskatoon is that team, quote this post and reply, "SaskyBois."

Best of luck!!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

Hey welcome to the league. I see your are Thad's buddy and that's cool and all.. I assume you will be looking to join the Marlins but allow me a minute of your time if you would be so kind. Feast your eyes on this:

Does this look like a man who could possibly be a capable manager of a VHLM franchise? If you want to get your career started with a real bang, come join the Rush! We have a great forward core and an elite goalitender, we just are looking for some good depth defenders to fill out our roster. If you work hard there will be plenty of opportunity to get promotions and gain more playing time as well. Also if you are new, fear not! I love helping new users who are hungry to learn. We would make a great match. If you are interested quote my post and reply with #FeelTheRush.. all the best, hope you enjoy the league!

1 minute ago, fromtheinside said:

Hey welcome to the league. I see your are Thad's buddy and that's cool and all.. I assume you will be looking to join the Marlins but allow me a minute of your time if you would be so kind. Feast your eyes on this:

Does this look like a man who could possibly be a capable manager of a VHLM franchise? If you want to get your career started with a real bang, come join the Rush! We have a great forward core and an elite goalitender, we just are looking for some good depth defenders to fill out our roster. If you work hard there will be plenty of opportunity to get promotions and gain more playing time as well. Also if you are new, fear not! I love helping new users who are hungry to learn. We would make a great match. If you are interested quote my post and reply with #FeelTheRush.. all the best, hope you enjoy the league!

Personal attacks now? I see how it is.

Honey, don't play for him. He's....Canadian (eww). @LuluSalesAway

USA
USA
USA

(SCOTLAND)

Just now, thadthrasher said:

Hey sexy. I've heard the Loch Ness is pretty sexy with all dem currrrrves. 

Wanna come hang out in San Diego with fellow aqua people?

Quote this with #MarlinsTerritory and I'll send you a contract :D

@LuluSalesAway

I Love You Heart Hands GIF by Taylor Swift

The Loch Ness Monster rejects your invitation of flirtation, but accepts your offer of a contract #MarlinsTerritory

1 minute ago, thadthrasher said:

Personal attacks now? I see how it is.

Honey, don't play for him. He's....Canadian (eww). @LuluSalesAway

USA
USA
USA

(SCOTLAND)

Two things...

Thad lost to my Team Canada in the bronze medal game, which tells you all you need to know about who the superior GM is....

and also

If you are Scottish (he said Scotland)

My name is Scott, so we are therefore a perfect match.