(S77) LW - Pirto Gloobas, TPE: 60

Froggo

Hey there @Froggo, welcome to the VHL! I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. The VHL just had its draft a few days ago, so teams should reach out to you with 1-season waiver contract options. Of course, myself and my Assistant General Manager @Prout would be happy to bring you onto our team and help you out in anyway! We are brand new managers of the team, so we are looking to rebuild and become one of the greatest teams. Being young means there will be plenty of opportunities for your player to get some great on-ice minutes.

This can be a lot to take in when you first start, so don't feel afraid to ask questions!

If you're interested in a contract, respond to this with #MarlinsTerritory

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

@Froggo!

Hey there! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time than now. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! We're making a run for the Cup this year. In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star like you in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

I’m not going to sugarcoat it; you get back what you put in in this league, and, if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and excitement together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say “accept!” Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

Welcome to the VHL @Froggo! Thank you for creating a player and joining this awesome league. As a newly created player, you can choose to play for any minor league team who offers you a spot. Take your time, consider your offers, and pick the team that's best for you. 

The VHL is a forum-based hockey simulation league where you complete weekly tasks to earn attribute points. Apply your attribute points to improve your player and make a hockey legend! To become a legend, it requires consistent dedication and hard work on your part. If that’s something you can provide, we have a spot for you on the Philadelphia Reapers. If you’re a slacker who accepts mediocrity, find another team to play for.

Hi, I’m DMaximus! Current GM of the Year and GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 75 Founder’s Cup Champions! This season we’re looking to reload and win it all again. To do that we need your help! The Reapers have a lot to offer you: we have strong, supportive management team focused on helping you succeed, a fun Discord locker room, and a winning history proven to create winning teams and VHL stars!

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here @DMaximus, or reach out to my AGM @dariusmarimotoman / Bobo#1389 (Discord).

We'd love to have you on the team, if you wish to join the Philadelphia Reapers quote this post and say "Fear the Reaper"

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello, and welcome to the VHL!

Tomorrow is the day the puck drops for Season 76, and the Saskatoon Wild would love to have you suiting up for us! Forward depth is an area of need, and right off the bat, I can offer you top six minutes and special teams roles. If it is playing time you're looking for, Saskatoon has you covered! The Wild is also a franchise with a strong reputation for player development, and we would be thrilled to help you become the next success story!

Take the time to review each of the offers you are receiving, as getting to choose which team you play for is a rare opportunity in the VHL. Make sure you take full advantage by choosing a team that can offer you exactly what you're looking for! If Saskatoon is that team, you can join the Wild by quoting this post and replying, "#SaskyBois."

Best of luck to you!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

Welcome to the league, @Froggo

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls, I can offer you 4th line minutes that can turn into 1st line minutes once the juniors open up, hopefully soon. There are a lot of teams who still have a lot of room in the main squad. So please feel free to wait and see what other offers you get.

- rjfryman

Welcome to the VHL!

I am the GM of the Miami Marauders and we only have 4th positions available at this time. This entails only about 3-5 mins of ice a game but nonetheless Miami is an amazing place to learn the ropes of the VHL.

Other teams will be offering that may have more ice time available so I understand if you’ll wait to hear everyone out. I am always available for questions via DM. Do not hesitate to reach out.

Goodluck in your VHL career. We hope to see you out on the ice.

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM