S76 Malmo Nighthawks Captains

FrostBeard

1500x500

Malmo Nighthawks team announcement for S76!

GM Frostbeard recorded this using handheld Sony camera from early 2000's and drank about 3 bottles of VAT 69 whiskey beforehand. 

"Our players, staff and everyone who supported Malmo Nighthawks - we did it! We made it to finals and lifted the Continental cup! I am extremely proud of the group we had this run and I truly believe that this is just the beginning to the great adventure we will take together! Our on-ice leadership group was honorable and great but with the retirement of Condor Adrienne we are looking to give that C to another member of our team. I wish everyone the best of times and lets go and defend that cup! "

After a team wide vote, there is going to be only 1 player officially becoming an Assistant Captain for Malmo Nighthawks - Arthur Dayne is going to wear A for all 72 games of the season! 
Talking about captains, Malmo Nighthawks organization has decided that we couldn't crown one or the other of 2 players that received equal amount of votes and for that reason - for the first 36 games of the season - our Captain is going to be Chris Hylands and for the last 36 games of the regular season the captain is going to be Ray Sheilds! 

Congratulations to @Infernal@Hylandsand @Zetterberg!

Also, there is going to be another announcement coming up on the first day of the season, probably after the first simulation so stay tuned!