(S77) D - Jan Hlozek, TPE: 60

Bojovnik

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello @Bojovnik, and welcome to the VHL!

Season 76 is starting tomorrow, and I'd love to have you suited up and ready to go for puck drop! The Saskatoon Wild are in need of depth on the blue line, and as a result, I can offer you top four minutes, including time on the power play and penalty kill. If it's playing time you're looking for, you will get that here! Saskatoon also enjoys a well-deserved reputation for developing quality VHL prospects, and we'd love to help make you the next big defense prospect!

Take the time to review the offers you'll be receiving. It's very rare that you get to choose what team you're playing on in the VHL, so take full advantage and choose a team that can offer exactly what you're looking for. If Saskatoon happens to be that team, you can join the Wild by quoting this post and replying, "#SaskyBois."

Best of luck to you!!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

C9382C89-178B-49D3-8730-04B99B8FB15C.png.5103c6e127600347dad4ec0db6044a9f.png

Hi there, my name is Ricer and I am the General Manager of the Miami Marauders. We have an opening in our 2nd line that is up for grabs and we would like to offer it to you. We have a fairly young group of players so it’s very possibly you could move up even to the top line. 

Miami is a relatively new franchise only being around for a few seasons now. Right from season one we have build an amazing atmosphere around our team. Each player that comes into Miami loves being there and usually stick around even after they have move up to the VHL. We consider it a family and we would love have you become a part of that family.

As a new member I am sure you will have lots of questions now how the league works and whether you decide to join us or not I will be around to answer any questions you might have. Please feel free to DM me at anytime.

To accept our offer just quote this offer and type “I’m taking my talents to South Beach” I will then be able to get you into our locker room and get a contract sent you you right away.

Goodluck

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

F7B3815A-C92A-4C2E-ABCF-4EA0A83CB00F.png.6888a80f14315839b434294e4770a3c6.png

31 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello @Bojovnik, and welcome to the VHL!

Season 76 is starting tomorrow, and I'd love to have you suited up and ready to go for puck drop! The Saskatoon Wild are in need of depth on the blue line, and as a result, I can offer you top four minutes, including time on the power play and penalty kill. If it's playing time you're looking for, you will get that here! Saskatoon also enjoys a well-deserved reputation for developing quality VHL prospects, and we'd love to help make you the next big defense prospect!

Take the time to review the offers you'll be receiving. It's very rare that you get to choose what team you're playing on in the VHL, so take full advantage and choose a team that can offer exactly what you're looking for. If Saskatoon happens to be that team, you can join the Wild by quoting this post and replying, "#SaskyBois."

Best of luck to you!!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

#SaskyBois