(S77) LW - Timmy Turner, TPE: 60

Max Laberge

Hey there @Max Laberge! I’m thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. My AGM @Prout and I would like to welcome you to the league, and hope you really enjoy it here!

The league just held its draft a few days ago, so you are available now as a free agent, which means you can select whatever team you’d like to play for as long as they have sent you a contract offer.

These contracts are for 1 season, and at the end of the season you will enter the draft.

Our team, the Marlins, are looking to add you to our roster for this season, season 76. I can happily give you some 2nd or 3rd line ice-time! We will be here to help you, guide you, and answer any and all of your questions.

At first this can be a bit overwhelming, but we are here to help you through it.

To accept our offer, hit the “quote” button on this message and reply with #MarlinsTerritory

Also, enjoy this video!

RLA5IyW.png

Hi @Max Laberge!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm tcookie, part of the new management group for the VHLM's Mississauga Hounds. We're excited about what we're building here and we'd love for you to be a part of it! We're looking to be a playoff team this year and we think a player like you would be a huge acquisition for us. We also have some really good members here that will help you get familiar with how the league works and get you started on the right foot.

You'd be starting out on the 3rd line here, but as long as you're active and updating your player, you'll quickly move up the lineup.

If you have any questions about the league, don't hesitate to reach out and ask me, I'd be happy to help. And if you'd like to join us in Mississauga, quote this and say "#ReleaseTheHounds" and we'll send you a contract offer!

3 minutes ago, tcookie said:

RLA5IyW.png

Hi @Max Laberge!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm tcookie, part of the new management group for the VHLM's Mississauga Hounds. We're excited about what we're building here and we'd love for you to be a part of it! We're looking to be a playoff team this year and we think a player like you would be a huge acquisition for us. We also have some really good members here that will help you get familiar with how the league works and get you started on the right foot.

You'd be starting out on the 3rd line here, but as long as you're active and updating your player, you'll quickly move up the lineup.

If you have any questions about the league, don't hesitate to reach out and ask me, I'd be happy to help. And if you'd like to join us in Mississauga, quote this and say "#ReleaseTheHounds" and we'll send you a contract offer!

Cute video....

But seriously, awesome lol

v1UpmD7.png

Welcome to the VHL @Max Laberge! 

The Las Vegas Aces are thrilled to offer you a spot on our 4th line as a key role player for us as we set our sights on making an underdog playoff run. You can expect to get about 2-5 minutes per game, which isn’t a lot. There are some other teams that can offer you top 6 minutes, so if you’re looking for top minutes and stat padding, this may not be the team for you. However, we're a team that prides themselves on helping out new players and making them into the best they can be. That’s what this season will be for you - a huge growth opportunity for a top role next season.

We've brought on and developed quite a few waiver players such as yourself over the past few seasons, and many of them have gone in the top 2 rounds of the VHLM and VHL Drafts. While this may not be season for you to rack up the dazzling stats, this is where you set yourself up for stardom in your future. Despite not as much playing time as other teams can offer, there is still plenty of incentive to join us in Sin City! 

We're proud to host one of the most active Discord Locker Rooms in the league, as well as a forum locker room for our friends without Discord. We understand that entering sim leagues can be confusing - we're here to help you through the process! Everyone on the team, and our alumni, are happy to offer you their wisdom and assistance, and even just chat about anything you may want to. This is a team for everyone, and we hope to see you on it! 

If you have any questions or need any sort of help, I'd be happy to assist you in any way. Feel free to PM me on the forums or just DM me on Discord at Spartan#5991! 

If you'd like to sign with us and join the party in Vegas, please quote this offer and type "Down to get lucky!" 

Best, 

Spartan 

Las Vegas GM

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the league @Max Laberge!

I'm Hylands, GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you a spot on our 4th line with limited ice time. While we can't offer you the most ice time, we are poised to be a cup contender this season and Mexico City prides itself on developing new talent. If you think Mexico would be the right fit for you, all you have to do is quote this post and say "acepto 🌮"!

yiX5BQi.png

Welcome to the league @Max Laberge!!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S76 season. We're aiming to be a mid-table team but with players like you we can hopefully contend for the Founders Cup! Right now, we can give you second line minutes but with hard work and good earning you can see yourself move up to the first!

To accept this offer and join Halifax, quote this and say "RIDE THE WAVE"!

Hello there @Max Laberge

I am the AGM of the Houston Bulls, we can offer you 4th line minutes that can turn into 1st line minutes once the juniors open up, hopefully soon. There are a lot of teams who still have a lot of room in the main squad. So please feel free to wait and see what other offers you get.

-Hex Universe

Welcome to the VHL @Max Laberge! Thank you for creating a player and joining this awesome league. As a newly created player, you can choose to play for any minor league team who offers you a spot. Take your time, consider your offers, and pick the team that's best for you. 

The VHL is a forum-based hockey simulation league where you complete weekly tasks to earn attribute points. Apply your attribute points to improve your player and make a hockey legend! To become a legend, it requires consistent dedication and hard work on your part. If that’s something you can provide, we have a spot for you on the Philadelphia Reapers. If you’re a slacker who accepts mediocrity, find another team to play for.

Hi, I’m DMaximus! Current GM of the Year and GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 75 Founder’s Cup Champions! This season we’re looking to reload and win it all again. To do that we need your help! The Reapers have a lot to offer you: we have strong, supportive management team focused on helping you succeed, a fun Discord locker room, and a winning history proven to create winning teams and VHL stars!

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here @DMaximus, or reach out to my AGM @dariusmarimotoman / Bobo#1389 (Discord).

We'd love to have you on the team, if you wish to join the Philadelphia Reapers quote this post and say "Fear the Reaper"

2 hours ago, Max Laberge said:

Player Information

Username: Max Laberge

Player Name: Timmy Turner

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: LW

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 150 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time than now. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! We're making a run for the Cup this year. In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star like you in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

I’m not going to sugarcoat it; you get back what you put in in this league, and, if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and excitement together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say “accept!” Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello @Max Laberge, and welcome to the VHL!

It's the eve of the new season, as Season 76 drops the puck tomorrow! The hype is real right now as general managers look to get their rosters squared away for Day One, and we'd love to have you take the ice with us in a Saskatoon sweater! I can offer you a chance to compete for top six minutes, including power play and penalty kill shifts. I prefer to reward my active players with more playing time, and with a young team, if you can come in and make a great impression, you will be playing plenty of minutes! Saskatoon also enjoys a reputation for developing quality VHL talent, and we'd love to help you become our next top prospect!

Take the time to review the many offers you have received, as the chance to choose where you are playing is quite rare in the VHL. Be sure to take full advantage of this opportunity and sign with the team that can offer you exactly what you want. 

If the Saskatoon Wild are that team, you can join us by quoting this post, then replying, "#SaskyBois."

Best of luck to you!!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild