(S77) D - Kirby Pandora, TPE: 60

PandaBearD25

yiX5BQi.png

Welcome to the league, @PandaBearD25!!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S76 season. We're aiming to be a mid-table team but with players like you we can hopefully contend for the Founders Cup! Right now, we can give you second pair minutes but with hard work and good earning you can see yourself move up to the first! 

To accept this offer and join Halifax, quote this and say "RIDE THE WAVE"!

Hey there @PandaBearD25! I’m thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. My AGM @Prout and I would like to welcome you to the league, and hope you really enjoy it here!

The league just held its draft a few days ago, so you are available now as a free agent, which means you can select whatever team you’d like to play for as long as they have sent you a contract offer.

These contracts are for 1 season, and at the end of the season you will enter the draft.

Our team, the Marlins, are looking to add you to our roster for this season, season 76. We can offer you 2nd/3rd line time on the ice! And, who knows, if you get better we may move you up as well!

We will be here to help you, guide you, and answer any and all of your questions.

At first this can be a bit overwhelming, but we are here to help you through it.

To accept our offer, hit the “quote” button on this message and reply with #MarlinsTerritory

Also, enjoy this video!

RLA5IyW.png

Welcome to the league @PandaBearD25!

Come join us in Mississauga! We plan to be a playoff team this year and we need to add another defenseman or two. You will be a top-4 defenseman right away and have opportunity to move up the lineup quickly. Just quote this post and write "#JoinThePack" and we will send you a contract offer.

Also here's our recruitment video:

v1UpmD7.png

Welcome to the VHL, @PandaBearD25

The Las Vegas Aces are thrilled to offer you a spot on our 2nd defensive pairing as a key role player for us as we set our sights on making a potential surprise. We're a team that prides themselves on helping out new players and making them into the best they can be.

We've brought on and developed quite a few waiver players such as yourself over the past few seasons, and many of them have gone in the top 2 rounds of the VHLM and VHL Drafts. While this may not be season for you to rack up the dazzling stats, this is where you set yourself up for stardom in your future.

We're proud to host one of the most active Discord Locker Rooms in the league, as well as a forum locker room for our friends without Discord. We understand that entering sim leagues can be confusing - we're here to help you through the process! Everyone on the team, and our alumni, are happy to offer you their wisdom and assistance, and even just chat about anything you may want to. This is a team for everyone, and we hope to see you on it! If you have any questions or need any sort of help, I'd be happy to assist you in any way.

Feel free to PM me on the forums or just DM me on Discord at En1GmA#5695! If you'd like to sign with us and join the party in Vegas, please quote this offer and type "Down to get lucky!"

Best,

Jiggs

Las Vegas AGM

41 minutes ago, tcookie said:

RLA5IyW.png

Welcome to the league @PandaBearD25!

Come join us in Mississauga! We plan to be a playoff team this year and we need to add another defenseman or two. You will be a top-4 defenseman right away and have opportunity to move up the lineup quickly. Just quote this post and write "#JoinThePack" and we will send you a contract offer.

Also here's our recruitment video:

#JoinThePack

2 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

v1UpmD7.png

Welcome to the VHL, @PandaBearD25

The Las Vegas Aces are thrilled to offer you a spot on our 2nd defensive pairing as a key role player for us as we set our sights on making a potential surprise. We're a team that prides themselves on helping out new players and making them into the best they can be.

We've brought on and developed quite a few waiver players such as yourself over the past few seasons, and many of them have gone in the top 2 rounds of the VHLM and VHL Drafts. While this may not be season for you to rack up the dazzling stats, this is where you set yourself up for stardom in your future.

We're proud to host one of the most active Discord Locker Rooms in the league, as well as a forum locker room for our friends without Discord. We understand that entering sim leagues can be confusing - we're here to help you through the process! Everyone on the team, and our alumni, are happy to offer you their wisdom and assistance, and even just chat about anything you may want to. This is a team for everyone, and we hope to see you on it! If you have any questions or need any sort of help, I'd be happy to assist you in any way.

Feel free to PM me on the forums or just DM me on Discord at En1GmA#5695! If you'd like to sign with us and join the party in Vegas, please quote this offer and type "Down to get lucky!"

Best,

Jiggs

Las Vegas AGM

I accept the offer