(S77) LW - Ryan Coleman, TPE: 60

Ryan is a king

Hey there @Ryan is a king! I’m thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. My AGM @Prout and I would like to welcome you back to the VHL.

The league just held its draft a few days ago, so you are available now as a free agent, which means you can select whatever team you’d like to play for as long as they have sent you a contract offer.

These contracts are for 1 season, and at the end of the season you will enter the draft.

Our team, the Marlins, are looking to add you to our roster for this season, season 76.

We will be here to help you, guide you, and answer any and all of your questions.

At first this can be a bit overwhelming, but we are here to help you through it.

To accept our offer, hit the “quote” button on this message and reply with #MarlinsTerritory

Also, enjoy this video!

10 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

Hey there @Ryan is a king! I’m thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. My AGM @Prout and I would like to welcome you back to the VHL.

The league just held its draft a few days ago, so you are available now as a free agent, which means you can select whatever team you’d like to play for as long as they have sent you a contract offer.

These contracts are for 1 season, and at the end of the season you will enter the draft.

Our team, the Marlins, are looking to add you to our roster for this season, season 76.

We will be here to help you, guide you, and answer any and all of your questions.

At first this can be a bit overwhelming, but we are here to help you through it.

To accept our offer, hit the “quote” button on this message and reply with #MarlinsTerritory

Also, enjoy this video!

#MarlinsTerritory