(S77) C - Anthony DeSalvo, TPE: 60

Deli87

Hey there @Deli87! I’m thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. My AGM @Prout and I would like to welcome you to the league, and hope you really enjoy it here!

The league just held its draft a few days ago, so you are available now as a free agent, which means you can select whatever team you’d like to play for as long as they have sent you a contract offer.

These contracts are for 1 season, and at the end of the season you will enter the draft.

Our team, the Marlins, are looking to add you to our roster for this season, season 76. We can offer you 3rd line minutes, with room to advance!

We will be here to help you, guide you, and answer any and all of your questions.

At first this can be a bit overwhelming, but we are here to help you through it.

To accept our offer, hit the “quote” button on this message and reply with #MarlinsTerritory

Also, enjoy this video!

Hello There, future VHL Stud @Deli87, I’m the Hex AGM of the Houston Bulls, So you may be wondering why should I sign with Houston. The truth is what we lack in minutes make up for in team atmosphere and competitive prowess. To be clear at the moment all we have is 4th line minutes (about 5 min or so a game) that we can offer to someone starting out, that being said if you are a person who loves a challenge we could be your perfect fit as you try to claw your way into a better slot on one of the best teams in the VHLM. So, If you want a real shot at the cup this season, have some patience, drive, as well as determination while also enjoying a good double entendre get your horns up, you have found your VHLM home. Quote this message to accept this offer and join us on our Quest for the cup. In Houston we have the humor, we have the fire, we have the talent and passion. Now all we need is you wink #HornsUp :hou:

Welcome to the VHL Deli87! Thank you for creating a player and joining this awesome league. As a newly created player, you can choose to play for any minor league team who offers you a spot. Take your time, consider your offers, and pick the team that's best for you.

The VHL is a forum-based hockey simulation league where you complete weekly tasks to earn attribute points. Apply your attribute points to improve your player and make a hockey legend! To become a legend, it requires consistent dedication and hard work on your part. If that’s something you can provide, we have a spot for you on the Philadelphia Reapers. If you’re a slacker who accepts mediocrity, find another team to play for.

Hi, I’m Darius Marimoto, AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 75 Founder’s Cup Champions! This season we’re looking to reload and win it all again. To do that we need your help! The Reapers have a lot to offer you: we have strong, supportive management team focused on helping you succeed, a fun Discord locker room, and a winning history proven to create winning teams and VHL stars!

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in on the forum at @dariusmarimotoman and on discord at Bobo#1389.

We'd love to have you on the team, if you wish to join the Philadelphia Reapers quote this post and say "Fear the Reaper"

C9382C89-178B-49D3-8730-04B99B8FB15C.png.5103c6e127600347dad4ec0db6044a9f.png

Hi there, my name is Ricer and I am the General Manager of the Miami Marauders. We have an opening in our 3rd line that is up for grabs and we would like to offer it to you. We have a fairly young group of players so it’s very possibly you could move up even to the 2nd line

Miami is a relatively new franchise only being around for a few seasons now. Right from season one we have build an amazing atmosphere around our team. Each player that comes into Miami loves being there and usually stick around even after they have move up to the VHL. We consider it a family and we would love have you become a part of that family. As a new member I am sure you will have lots of questions now how the league works and whether you decide to join us or not I will be around to answer any questions you might have. Please feel free to DM me at anytime.

To accept our offer just quote this offer and type “I’m taking my talents to South Beach” I will then be able to get you into our locker room and get a contract sent you you right away.

Goodluck

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome to the VHL, @Deli87!

Today is the beginning of Season 76, and there's still time to make your way onto an opening day roster! The Saskatoon Wild are currently looking for depth at forward, particularly at your chosen position of center. In particular, we're in need of someone that can help us gain extra possessions off the faceoff. You would be in the running for top six minutes right away, including power play and penalty kill minutes, especially if you can be a force in the faceoff circle. 

Take the time to review all the offers coming your way. It's rare that you get to choose which team you'll play for in the VHL, so take full advantage of it and pick the team that can best offer you what you're looking for! If Saskatoon is that team, you can join the Wild by quoting this post and replying, "#SaskyBois."

Best of luck to you!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

Hi @Deli87!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm tcookie, part of the new management group for the VHLM's Mississauga Hounds. We're looking to be a playoff team this year, and with some hard work from our players, we can close the gap on the top teams in the VHLM and give them a run for their money. Both @Zetterberg and I were part of a special season with the Miami Marauders two seasons ago where we won a championship with a team mostly full of players signed during the season just like you - so we know how to build a winner and what some hard work can do!

We've got some really good members here that will help you get familiar with how the league works and get you started out on the right foot. As far as playing time goes - you'll be starting out on the 3rd line here, but as long as you're active and updating your player, you'll move up the lineup in no time - especially if you're good in the face-off circle, as we have a real need for centres who can win face-offs here.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to reach out; I'd be happy to help. We're excited about what we're building here, and we'd love for you to be a part of it. If you'd like to join us in Mississauga, quote this and say "#JoinThePack" and we'll send your contract over!

RLA5IyW.png

Edited by tcookie

1 hour ago, Deli87 said:

Player Information

Username: Deli87

Player Name: Anthony DeSalvo

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: C

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 235 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time than now. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! We're making a run for the Cup this year. In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star like you in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

I’m not going to sugarcoat it; you get back what you put in in this league, and, if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and excitement together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say “accept!” Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

CdFeji5.png

A very warm welcome to the league @Deli87!

I'm Juice, and I am the Assistant GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you a spot on our 4th Line with limited ice time.

While we can't offer you the most ice time right away, however we are poised to be a cup contender this season and Mexico City prides itself on developing new talent. With enough determination, you can easily work your way up the roster for this year and maybe even by next year you could be on the top line!

If you think Mexico would be the right fit for you, all you have to do is quote this post and say "accepto 🌮"!

3 hours ago, Deli87 said:

Player Information

Username: Deli87

Player Name: Anthony DeSalvo

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: C

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 235 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hi there Deli, I'm the AGM of the team Halifax 21st, we would love to offer you a contract with third line minutes, and if you're a fast earner we can give you more. If you're interested in playing for this team please quote this message and respond with 'BOAT GANG'.