Recruitment Team Job Opening

Beaviss

Hi guys,

With my recent apprentice @Dil unfortunately taking a step back from the league I'm looking for someone to help me in the day to day running's of the recruitment team. A successful applicant would have to be extremely active and have great knowledge of social media etc. You would need to chat with me almost daily about how to bring more members into the league. It has a pay of 6 TPE weekly but I must warn you, almost everyone that's ever joined the recruitment team has fallen to burn out. So you must keep this in mind when applying for this position. 

You can apply in this thread or by dming me here on the VHL or on Discord. 

Question you must answer to have a serious application:

Given all the variety of methods the Recruitment team currently uses to bring in members. What would you add to that list and or change?

Good luck to all applicants. 

23 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

but I must warn you, almost everyone that's ever joined the recruitment team has fallen to burn out. So you must keep this in mind when applying for this position. 

Truer words have not been said tbh. However, I'm ready to hop back onto this burnout horse.

24 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

What would you add to that list and or change?

I would probably try to find a way to go back to the old recruitment method on reddit but keep it within the rules. Also a bit more prioritization on discord marketing. I think the team twitter feeds are an awesome start to something so I'd likely try to build on that. Another thing is that I'd want to experiment a little bit with facebook PPC (pay per click) marketing with a very very tiny budget just to see what comes of it. Last but not least, I'd like to delve into the SEO on the site, granted it might be in top shape but anything to work on bringing more members into the league.

1 hour ago, Beaviss said:

What would you add to that list and or change?

First off, I am applying for this job.

Secondly, I would do more reddit posts and try to reach out to more social media creators to try and promote the site.

I am interested, I am a very active member, with updating and a VHLM GM job. I feel I have the time to do ever more with the league. You've already to come to me a few times to ask about recruitment, since I'm a young guy who knows what weird kids watch these days 😂

I agree with what Fonzi said, I think Reddit really helped us grow and it would be huge if we could somehow bring that back while following the rules. I also think that we need to work harder on Twitter. I am apart of our little twitter team we've created, but I think we need to grow it more. I also love that we've moved towards instagram as well. That will help us grow the young kids like myself. I think we need to dabble a bit in every social media and really start to grow them. Eventually I think it would be great to run a social media recruitment team. I think hiring a few people for that job could be good. Thanks for considering me Beav. I think I could do some great things.

2 hours ago, Beaviss said:

almost everyone that's ever joined the recruitment team has fallen to burn out.

Beav, if you're looking somebody to keep this streak alive, I'm the guy!