The Riga Reign annoucement!

hedgehog337

By4W_9A3.jpg

It was back in S67 when I made the historic decision for myself. For the first time in my GM tenure I appointed an AGM - @Tate. He had a short, but good AGM tenure there before I hired @Nykonax somewhere S69 and S71 (I didn't even put an announcement for that wtf). I'm sure I could've run a team by myself decently, but hiring an AGM really helped our team to elevate even futher. This especially goes to Nykonax who was a big part of our successful playoff streak run and a S72 championship. Not only he was helping me with his players Kyl Oferson and Elias Dahlberg, he also had a big contribution draft and lineups wise. I think his lineup suggestions helped us a lot in that S72 championship run.

Anyways, Nyko has decided to step down from AGM'ing and we would like to thank him for all of these years in Riga uniform and helping us with other off the ice stuffs! We wish him good luck with Kyl Oferson.

So that means we will have a new AGM in the town! This members was interested in a management position for a moment and even sent his apps to couple of VHLM team GM's, but couldn't get that position. So I've decided to offer Riga AGM position to him. He is interested to do draft scoutings and interviews, which will be helpful for me as I tend to be lazy in that aspect tbh. Also, the LR activity as well. So we all welcome the new AGM in Riga:

@Ledge_and_Dairy!

Congratulations! I hope it will be a productive tenure and we will have a blast on working with each other!

I obviously want to thank @hedgehog337 for giving me the position and having faith in me. It means a lot, and this job is something I've wanted since I joined the league.

Also, huge thanks to @Spartan and @JigglyGumballs for being the guys I could bounce questions off of and just teaching me the ways of the league. 

LET'S GO REIGN!!!

6 minutes ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

I obviously want to thank @hedgehog337 for giving me the position and having faith in me. It means a lot, and this job is something I've wanted since I joined the league.

Also, huge thanks to @Spartan and @JigglyGumballs for being the guys I could bounce questions off of and just teaching me the ways of the league. 

LET'S GO REIGN!!!

CONGRATS MY BOY!!!! I AGREE 100% WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID EXCEPT "LET'S GO REIGN." Keep me making proud man, I've loved watching you grow. Wishing you the best!

24 minutes ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

LET'S GO REIGN!!!

Look how much our boy has grown! Congrats on the job @Ledge_and_Dairy!!