VSN Australia - One and a Half Aussies - Episode 11 - Feat. GORLAB

Berocka

ONe_N_HALF_guest.png

Hi All, Once again we are back with another podcast

Firstly CHECK OUT THE VSN https://vhlforum.com/forum/451-vsn-victory-sports-news/ , see everything they have to offer

This time I have my cohost @dasboot and the special guest @gorlab.

@fishy I hope we do not disappoint you!

https://anchor.fm/berocka-vhl/episodes/One-and-a-Half-Aussies---Episode-11-ft--gorlab-ep7ir0

Timeline:

0:30 gorlab interview

21:44 Around the VHL

29:07 S68 Redraft

People mentioned:

@Jubis @omgitshim @ROOKIE745 @SlapshotDragon @Josh @Peace @jRuutu @Dil @Doomsday @McWolf @Jubo07 @Da_Berr @Hylands @solas @Hooperorama @dlamb @rory @Blazzer  @Enorama @fromtheinside @Acydburn  @Beaviss @BOOM @Greg_Di @Juice @OrbitingDeath  @CowboyinAmerica @jack @JeffD @Kekzkrieg @Ace @Sixersfan594 @.sniffuM @Brrbisbrr @Mr_Hatter @Cornholio

thank you, boot and berocka, for having gorlab on the pod even though that's not what you intended to happen when you put up a "segment" for auction :)))

also stoked that we got 2x as much content as i anticipated, only cost me ~$1/minute

p.s. i will never be disappointed by one and a half aussies

---------------------------------------------------------

my review for the tpe:

This podcast is great! I think the S68 redraft was a clever idea, and it fit nicely with the recent draft vibes. The only critique I have is that gorlab's segment was only 20 minutes, but I think that's a forgiveable offense. Overall 10/10, great work, looking forward to the next one!

Edited by fishy

Like @gorlab said.  He does actually motivate people with his Lick or Bust list.  I attribute my making the All time TPE Earning list and becoming a VHL GM to his damn s69 list lol. 

I know my place on the Bust list is still a bust to his standards but will be 1500 TPE +.   Cup dreams not over yet 😉 too

Good listen guys 

🍻