(S77) D - Burg shpoople, TPE: 60

Justin Burg

Better_Vegas.png

Welcome to the VHL, @Justin Burg!

The Las Vegas Aces are thrilled to offer you a spot on our 2nd defensive pairing as a key role player for us as we set our sights on making a deep playoff run. We're a team that prides themselves on helping out new players and making them into the best they can be.

We've brought on and developed quite a few waiver players such as yourself over the past few seasons, and many of them have gone in the top 2 rounds of the VHLM and VHL Drafts. While this may not be season for you to rack up the dazzling stats, this is where you set yourself up for stardom in your future. We're proud to host one of the most active Discord Locker Rooms in the league, as well as a forum locker room for our friends without Discord.

We understand that entering sim leagues can be confusing - we're here to help you through the process! Everyone on the team, and our alumni, are happy to offer you their wisdom and assistance, and even just chat about anything you may want to. This is a team for everyone, and we hope to see you on it!

If you have any questions or need any sort of help, I'd be happy to assist you in any way. Feel free to PM me on the forums or just DM me on Discord at Spartan#5991! If you'd like to sign with us and join the party in Vegas, please quote this offer and type "Down to get lucky!"

Best,

Jiggs

Las Vegas AGM

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Welcome to the VHL

Hey @Justin Burg! Thanks for your interest in joining the VHL. I am AGM of the Yukon Rush of the VHLM and we are interested in potentially bringing you on with us. We are off to a solid start this season and are hoping to make a solid run in the playoffs this season. We are almost at our max roster size but we are still looking for a couple depth defensemen to round out our squad. To start you would only be getting 3-7 minutes a game. Of course, if you show us that you can develop your player we would always be open to promoting you! 

Yukon takes pride on being kind and helpful team that provides a place for new users to learn how to develop in the VHL system and make a name for themselves. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in quote my post and reply with #FeeltheRush! If you have any questions about getting started you can always feel free to contact me on the forums or Discord and I will do my best to help out. Regardless on where you end up, hope you have a great experience, best of luck!

Hello There @Justin Burg, you future VHL Stud, I’m Hex the AGM of the Houston Bulls. So you may be wondering why should I sign with Houston. The truth is what we lack in minutes make up for in team atmosphere and competitive prowess. To be clear at the moment all we have is bottom defense pairing minutes that we can offer to someone starting out, that being said if you are a person who loves a challenge we could be your perfect fit as you try to claw your way into a better slot on one of the best teams in the VHLM. So, If you want a real shot at the cup this season, have some patience, drive, as well as determination while also enjoying a good double entendre get your horns up, you have found your VHLM home. Quote this message to accept this offer and join us on our Quest for the cup. In Houston we have the humor, we have the fire, we have the talent and passion. Now all we need is you 😉
#HornsUp :hou: