Davey!

.sniffuM

16 hours ago, .sniffuM said:

L7YL3vl.png

Review:

Very clean render and good placement I like the light effect. The colors of the render fit in well with the background and the text so good job there, althought "Davey" is a bit hard to read at least for me. I like the little text box you made with the light flare effect ting around the text. Also font is very solid. Yeah looks pretty good, very bizzare background tho but I dig it.

9/10

I like this a lot, I think the lighting and the background works well with your style, and the colors are nice.  The text is nice and clean as well.  My main problem is the placement of the render, though.  It feels like there's not enough room on the top for the player, and too much on the bottom.  Maybe it'd work better if the sig was re-cropped to cut some space off the bottom.  Also if I'm gonna be r e a l l y nitpicky, then I would say maybe the right side could use some adjustment - maybe another element to the text, like some small Xs, or a jersey number, or maybe crop it a little bit closer to the period in JR.  Of course, these suggestions could all not work at all, but these are just ideas I had when I saw the sig.  Overall, though, I think this is really good and I like it a lot.

9/10