(S77) RW - Raihan Heavems, TPE: 60

RstortonYT

CdFeji5.png

A very warm welcome to the league @RstortonYT !

I'm Juice, and I am the Assistant GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you a spot on our 4th Line with limited ice time.

While we can't offer you the most ice time right away, we however are poised to be a cup contender this season and Mexico City prides itself on developing new talent. With enough determination, you can easily work your way up the roster for this year and maybe even by next year you could be on the top line!

If you think Mexico would be the right fit for you, all you have to do is quote this post and say "accepto 🌮"!

Hello There @RstortonYT You future VHL Stud, I’m Hex AGM of the Houston Bulls. So you may be wondering why should I sign with Houston. The truth is what we lack in minutes make up for in team atmosphere and competitive prowess. To be clear at the moment all we have is 4th line minutes (about 5 min or so a game) that we can offer to someone starting out, that being said if you are a person who loves a challenge we could be your perfect fit as you try to claw your way into a better slot on one of the best teams in the VHLM. So, If you want a real shot at the cup this season, have some patience, drive, as well as determination while also enjoying a good double entendre get your horns up, you have found your VHLM home. Quote this message to accept this offer and join us on our Quest for the cup. In Houston we have the humor, we have the fire, we have the talent and passion. Now all we need is you 😉 #HornsUp

Hey there @RstortonYT! I’m thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. My AGM @Prout and I would like to welcome you to the league, and hope you really enjoy it here!

The league just held its draft a few days ago, so you are available now as a free agent, which means you can select whatever team you’d like to play for as long as they have sent you a contract offer.

These contracts are for 1 season, and at the end of the season you will enter the draft.

Our team, the Marlins, are looking to add you to our roster for this season, season 76. We can offer you competative 2nd and 3rd line minutes!

We will be here to help you, guide you, and answer any and all of your questions.

At first this can be a bit overwhelming, but we are here to help you through it.

To accept our offer, hit the “quote” button on this message and reply with #MarlinsTerritory

Also, enjoy this video!

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello @RstortonYT, and welcome to the VHL!

Your journey to the VHL will begin in the VHLM, a developmental league in which all players partake in before beginning their pro career! You are a free agent eligible to sign immediately with any VHLM team that offers for you. The Saskatoon Wild have had a rough start to the season, initially starting without a goaltender, but since acquiring one, the team is trending up! We're a young team whose primary focus this season is player development, and we would love to have you join us! I can slot you into our third line right away, and depending on your build and progress, there's a real chance for you to earn top six minutes on this team! Your friend @StormJordanYT is on our team as well, which would give you the opportunity to play together!

Getting to choose which team you'll be playing for is a rare occasion in the VHL, so take your time to review all the offers you'll be receiving, as you'll want to take full advantage of this opportunity! If you'd like to join us in Saskatoon, just quote this post and reply, "#SaskyUp."

Best of luck to you with your new player!

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

Welcome to the VHL @RstortonYT!

I am the GM of the Miami Marauders and I would like to offer you a position on our 4th line. We are pretty full on wingers so if you want lots of ice time I highly recommend signing with a team that has more for you. The advantage however to signing with us is you will be able to come into a fun and active locker room full of members who will be able to help you learn the ins and outs of the league and make the learning curve go much smoother. 

If you'd like to come to Miami then just quote this offer and "accept." No matter where you decide to go my door is always open. Please feel free to DM me if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Good Luck

Ricer13
Miami Marauders GM

yiX5BQi.png
Welcome to the league, @RstortonYT!!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S76 season. We're aiming to be a mid-table team but with players like you we can hopefully contend for the Founders Cup! Right now, we can give you third line minutes but with hard work and good earning you can see yourself move up the lineup!

To accept this offer and join Halifax, quote this and say "RIDE THE WAVE"!

On 1/24/2021 at 10:57 AM, RstortonYT said:

Player Information

Username: RstortonYT

Player Name: Raihan Heavems

Recruited From: Member (StormJordanYT)

Position: RW

Height: 69 in.

Weight: 195 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time than now. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! We're making a run for the Cup this year. In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star like you in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

I’m not going to sugarcoat it; you get back what you put in in this league, and, if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and excitement together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say “accept!” Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

7 hours ago, DoktorFunk said:

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time than now. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! We're making a run for the Cup this year. In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star like you in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

I’m not going to sugarcoat it; you get back what you put in in this league, and, if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and excitement together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say “accept!” Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon!

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

accept!