Town of Salem #16

Gustav

4 hours ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

I lost this way last time, and I don't want to do it again. I'm seeing everyone claiming stuff, so I'm going to claim. I'm bodyguard. 

I trust spartan so I'm going to VOTE DEVISE

were you on mr hatter last night?

Hey ya'll, seriously sorry for the delay like I said yesterday it's vacation Devise in terms of my VHL activity so my usual TOS levels are down. I get that it makes me look super sus and for that reason the votes are on me. Plus y'know I was investigated and came up suspicious so what can you do but reveal and hope for the best? 

Anyway, I decided to bug OMG entirely on a whim as it's the first night so your just going with a gut feeling. Plus I happened to agree with @MMFLEX regarding his suspicion asking for a Crusaders during the day. 

As for the bug/night action results. I didn't receive anything for the bug as no direct action was used on OMG last night. However I did receive the following information on Mafia movement;

A member of the Mafia visited BarzalGoat last night.
A member of the Mafia visited Spartan last night.

6 hours ago, omgitshim said:

Normally I'd think this is an Exe play but uh

N1: MMFLEX, Devise, or Ledge_and_Dairy is evil!

If it is an Exe play it would at least narrow down my results

Vote Devise

1 minute ago, Blazzer said:

Okay so this is a risky move I'm sure. I don't know but I'm just gonna do it. I'm the psychic. And that means I see things.... 

So N1: lefty, Osens or devise is evil. 

This is pretty interesting that both have shown Devise, if Devise is town we could gain a bit of information here. I don't really want to lose a spy if Devise is but it seems like there is enough evidence against him. I think if Devise is actually a spy

Ricer = Exc
and we get claims from the other four people asap!

Yah weird that we have two psyhics that are both saying Devise is evil. However I am still sheriff and I found him Sus so I still believe whole heartedly that he is evil. So far for TI claims we have

Sheriff
Psychic
Psychic
Spy

4 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Yah weird that we have two psyhics that are both saying Devise is evil. However I am still sheriff and I found him Sus so I still believe whole heartedly that he is evil. So far for TI claims we have

Sheriff
Psychic
Psychic
Spy

I must have missed something here. Who claimed the second psychic?