VSN Australia - Two and a Half Aussies - Episode 12 - Feat. BOOM

dasboot

izVCy3R.png

G'day VHL

@Berocka and I are joined by fellow Aussie @BOOM! It's been a long time coming but the stars finally aligned and were able to record. We look into the longest Aussie's tenure in VHL history and a bit of what's happening around the league, but mostly just a lot of banter and laughs. 

Berocka had his mic half unplugged for the start of the podcast so blame him for that audio mishap. Hope you enjoy.

You can listen to it wherever you get your podcast by searching 'VSN Australia' or click the following link: 

HERE

Ask us questions here!

Always glad to hear feedback, let us know what you liked / didn't like or if you'd like a specific segment on the show. Also send either of us a message if you'd like to be a guest and we can work out a time.

Edited by dasboot

• dasboot changed the title to VSN Australia - Two and a Half Aussies - Episode 12 - Feat. BOOM

Gave this one a listen today too. Good listen as always. BOOM is just as good of a guy on the podcast as he is everywhere else around the league..

1 complaint. Multiple times in multiple podcasts you guys state that Beaviss or BOOM are you single listeners but have forgot about Bana listening to every single one.. and comments on em all and gives questions. Your ratings heavily reflect this. 

BOOM podcast rating: 9.7/10

Boot/the other guy: 5.6/10

Sincerely,

Forgotten Listener

Gave this a listen! 

Yeah... sorry about my teams podcast quality, we had to record using Giarc instead of Greg (Craig just for BOOM) and it kept peaking our audio for a few different reasons. I had to really apply negative DB levels just to get it within comfortable listening qualities.

As for the TOR stuff, I liked hearing different perspectives on it. 

Good podcast, and also... I am one of your listeners too! 

On 1/28/2021 at 12:06 PM, Banackock said:

1 complaint. Multiple times in multiple podcasts you guys state that Beaviss or BOOM are you single listeners but have forgot about Bana listening to every single one.. and comments on em all and gives questions. Your ratings heavily reflect this. 

Sincerely,

Forgotten Listener

<Dido is heard in the background>

DEAR MR TO GOOD TO SHOUT OUT ALL MY FANS

THIS WILL BE THE LAST REPLY I EVER SEND YOUR ASS

IT'S BEEN 12 EPSISODES

AND STILL NO LOVE

I DON'T DESERVE IT?

I KNOW YOU GOT MY LAST TWO POSTS

I HIT THE QUOTE ON EM PERFECT

SO THIS IS MY POST I'M SENDING

I HOPE YOU READ IT