Stepping down as AGM in short time explanation

Prout

So as it was announced today and wasn’t easy for myself to do. I’ve decided to step down as an AGM for San Diego Marlins. This was something I wanted as in for a role with the team since my player went up to VHL this season. @iRockstar had me hooked and just wanting to stay as a San Diego Marlin.

id personally like to say thank you to @thadthrasher my reasoning was not anything with the relationship we have or anything like that. My reason is strictly on personal life and more importantly mental health as I’ve been struggling worse and decided it’d be best personally for myself to try and work on myself.Thad was amazing to work with but a even better friend for listening and understanding why I’ve chosen to take a step back and continue to be less active while i work on myself. Thad truly is a great person with a huge heart. 

Id like to say thank you to everyone that helped me get to an agm role and even considered me for gm. But at this time I’d actually like to have some respect for Thad and Marlins and not to make this a joking thing or anything like that as I know it’s unfair to them of why I stepped down and I feel terrible about it. Wasn’t anything I expected.

thank you anyone reading this but again I’d appreciate everyone not making this a big deal I only wrote this cause I knew it already made people wonder why it was so quick of why I chose to step down. Thanks for taking time out of your day in reading this and hope everyone has a good rest of there week.

2 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

Thank you for your honesty and openness man!

Thanks again for everything. I’m honestly sorry for letting you and the Marlins down. I appreciate everything from you

Cheers dude, it takes a lot to put yourself first. It's gut wrenching anytime you give up something that you really wanted in the past. I actually just found my resignation article today too and it still hits me in the feelz. You're doing a good thing doing this, so celebrate the time you had and the experiences gained without stressing or feeling guilty about it. Enjoy free agency!

Glad to see that you are doing what is best for you, Prout. It's not easy at the best of times and I'm proud to see you were able to do it now. If you need anything at all, please know that we are all here for you

5 hours ago, bigAL said:

Cheers dude, it takes a lot to put yourself first. It's gut wrenching anytime you give up something that you really wanted in the past. I actually just found my resignation article today too and it still hits me in the feelz. You're doing a good thing doing this, so celebrate the time you had and the experiences gained without stressing or feeling guilty about it. Enjoy free agency!

Thanks man❤️ I appreciate it

5 hours ago, Banackock said:

All good, Prout. Hope you’re doing well. You know where to find me if you need to chat or anything like that! 

:cheers:

Thanks Bana, I appreciate it cheers 🍻

5 hours ago, Hylands said:

you know where to find me if you need someone to talk to buddy, love you.

Love you Hylands, thank you I really appreciate it❤️

6 hours ago, GreenGato said:

Glad to see that you are doing what is best for you, Prout. It's not easy at the best of times and I'm proud to see you were able to do it now. If you need anything at all, please know that we are all here for you

Thanks buddy much appreciated 

4 hours ago, dariusmarimotoman said:

We’re all here if you need it. You’re a great guy. I fully support ya! Again, we are here if you need anything.

❤️