San Diego AGM Announcement

thadthrasher

I wanted to start by saying that I appreciate everyone reaching out with their interest in joining me in San Diego. I've given it a few days to allow applications to come in, asked questions, and read through the various responses. There were almost twenty people who reached out with interest, and that is amazing to me! This made it EXTREMELY difficult to pick somebody. I asked around for recommendations, to hear from others in leadership what they thought, and weighed my options very heavily.

I don't want to drag this along any more. So, the new Assistant General Manager of the San Diego Marlins is...

Spoiler

If you were not selected for this position, please do not take it personally at all. Keep striving, keep applying, and keep working hard and I know that your time will come!

30 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Congrats dog 

Thank you 🔥 !! @KaleebtheMighty @Matt thunder(Dont be discouraged ❤️ Thad didnt get the AGM position in philly when i moved to Vancouver last season, Look where he is now, your sky is the limit ! and thank you so much  🍌 !!! I appreciate the recognition ! Expect big and very Bright things to come with @thadthrasher and I as a team in San Diego , The party is just about to start in the bay area :sdm:.... Side note to all Vancouver Wolf users reading this Beav and i are both working on the official announcement , I am currently writing formal individual personalized Thank you, fair well and Goodluck letter to each Wolf member. LOTS OF NEWS TO COME 1800 words and counting ❤️ My Vancouver wolves I know youre winning this S76 Continental Cup #ForSpyro ... More news coming soon , hate to keep you waiting i just want to really give you all my best wishes and most sincere personal message about my incredible experiences with you all 🐺