2 new expansion teams

so my idea is to expand the teams for vhl. with the 1st being the pittsburgh steelhawks and the 2nd being the cleveland bulldogs. so that way the divisions still have the same amount of teams and give players a chance to become gms. even though im a rookie and this is probley a low possible chance but i would like to try and take the job as gm of pittsburgh steelhawks.

57 minutes ago, assassin6898 said:

so my idea is to expand the teams for vhl. with the 1st being the pittsburgh steelhawks and the 2nd being the cleveland bulldogs. so that way the divisions still have the same amount of teams and give players a chance to become gms. even though im a rookie and this is probley a low possible chance but i would like to try and take the job as gm of pittsburgh steelhawks.

The league expanded by 4 teams 4 seasons ago in hopes of being able to avoid having to expand for a little while. It's definitely not outside the realm of possibility that the league still looks to expand soon as the teams have filled up again pretty quickly, but the ways the pros are structured, one conference is all North American teams and the other is all Europe so they'd add one to each presumably. Pittsburgh and Cleveland are definitely good options for the NA, although there are also places like Boston, Buffalo and Detroit to consider if it's not another Canadian team. :)

Edited by .sniffuM

this why i said in my other suggestion that we should have a vhlpa and a vhlsm one for players one for staff and gms

but if some way we get these 4 teams to be added to aquire a expansion that would be nice but thats up to the staff unless they do the vhlpa and vhlsm where both sides are nedded to vote or just do like the nba games do and have the gms vote for yay or nay on extension why if you read my other post will tell you the vhlpa head will try to talk to others and i actually think the if we do get a vhlpa then if we do get a player to be the vhlpa head he would need to convince the vhlsm to agree that players a certain amount of votes count to a certain number of votes say like for the expansion team and about 60% of players say yes to expansion team and 40% say no then the 60% wins the majority and gets the yes vote for the 4 expansion teams 

4 hours ago, PatrikLaine said:

Three good places per conference to put teams (imo):

NA:
Montreal
Detroit
Pittsburgh

EU:
Berlin
Saint Petersberg

Zurich

buffalo

pitt