vhlpa and vhlsm suggestion

vhlpa and a vhlsm the vhlpa is where only players can go and chat ammungest each other we and one of the players from the league can be the head spokes person that can be voted every season the commision and other gms choose/vote for 4-5 players that the vhl players then vote on thouse 4 and the vhl hockey player that gets the most votes becomes the vhlpa head for the season note that the vhlpa can rerun so when the 1st vhl is indroduced the new vhlsm standing for vhlstaffmeetings the vhlsm will have to choose the next 3 to run against the current vhlpa head 

nhlpa head jobs:1. disscuss with players in the discord thier issues and actions towrds the vhl and vhlm

2.be a important part to try to convince the vhlsm to increase wages and stuff like that

3.last is what ever the rest of the players think should be added that the vhlpa head jobs should be

vhlsm priorities: members are only the comission, high staff, and all gms from the vhlm and vhl

1.vote for expansion teams

2.vote on salries

3.vote on salary cap

4.vote on how many players are in the all star

5.and what ever the gms and staff think the vhlsm priorityes should be

one rule is the vhl hockey player must be biased to all teams and not help his team only he must support all players on every team like you can still be on your team and help them out in other ways but when it comes to trying to get rules in thier favor of thier team for their own team benfit the job is pretty much explainable if you watch news or atleast the basics of what all these sports have the same thing nhl has nhlpa nba has nbapa and nfl has nflpa basically its the job of the head of the pa to look out for the players on all the teams the reason i say hockey player to be the head of the nhlpa is cause if i could edit the pa's in real life i would make them a player cause besides the gms does a player know other players 

The VHLPA has actually been tried a few times (once like a year ago maybe?) but it's always died out after not too long. I remember being the Malmo representative, back when I played for Malmo...and not really doing anything with it because I didn't really care about the one thing that actually ended up being discussed and after that was put out there the chat died hard because people stopped caring.

We also kind of have the VHLSM; here it's the Board of Governors. The member selection is a bit different from what you suggested here (it isn't necessarily all GMs; it's intended to be a collection of influential people in different roles across the league), but the concept is along these lines.

Great to see you're coming up with these things so early on; keep it up!

Just now, Sonnet said:

Every time it quickly gets laughed into the ground. The rainbow flavoured unicorns of "hi, welcome to the league, here's your player union rep" are admittedly pretty fucking hilarious.

Yeah, I think part of the reason why it failed was that it never got taken seriously. Even as player rep or whatever it was called, I kept thinking "why can't I just write this up as a suggestion myself like I've been doing my entire time here?"

...which I think I did anyway once or twice instead of bringing it up in there. It just got the idea out faster and it kept every part of the idea I liked.

2 hours ago, ATST said:

I like the concept. 

We don't have salaries. It's chosen by TPE brackets. 

But I get the general Idea. I think it could work for sure

Nah, we have salaries. Cap is just so restrictive and doesn’t allow freedom so everyone signs minimum. I know 95% of the time that would be the case anyway. In all my other leagues I usually discount and do cheap deals - OR, very slightly above. Some go big though! 

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, Banackock said:

Nah, we have salaries. Cap is just so restrictive and doesn’t allow freedom so everyone signs minimum. I know 95% of the time that would be the case anyway. In all my other leagues I usually discount and do cheap deals - OR, very slightly above. Some go big though! 

We could give you unlimited cap and people would still sign minimum. Blame the cap all you want but every league has the mi I I’m salary issue because people aren’t actually being paid so there’s very little incentive to take more money vs. Helping your team.

6 hours ago, Banackock said:

Nah, we have salaries. Cap is just so restrictive and doesn’t allow freedom so everyone's signs are minimum. I know 95% of the time that would be the case anyway. In all my other leagues I usually discount and do cheap deals - OR, very slightly above. Some go big though! 

I realize that, I just meant with the Brackets, you rarely see anyone take anything but Minimum. 

So there would be 0 points to "Negotiate" it's good to see new members giving ideas tho

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

We could give you unlimited cap and people would still sign minimum. Blame the cap all you want but every league has the mi I I’m salary issue because people aren’t actually being paid so there’s very little incentive to take more money vs. Helping your team.

I literally said that.. lol

“. I know 95% of the time that would be the case anyway. In all my other leagues I usually discount and do cheap deals - OR, very slightly above. Some go big though! 

1 hour ago, ATST said:

I realize that, I just meant with the Brackets, you rarely see anyone take anything but Minimum. 

So there would be 0 points to "Negotiate" it's good to see new members giving ideas tho

Not much negotiating happening, yeah.

Im almost certain all leagues have some form of a bracket system!

30 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Not much negotiating happening, yeah.

Im almost certain all leagues have some form of a bracket system!

I think your right. 

Most USA a @x TPE you get between x-y