VHLM Fantasy Zone (S76W3)

lil OG z

Welcome back to another week of Fantasy Zone! It's time for another chance to win uncapped TPE so good luck everyone 😎 

You know the drill.. Guess the correct winners of 4 different games this week to win 2 uncapped TPE, if you have a crystal ball laying around and know the score of one of the games you could win 3 uncapped TPE! Why what are waiting for? It's easy, just fill out the questionnaire below and let the dice roll 🎲🎲

THIS IS FOR VHLMERS ONLY.

Questionnaire

Responses

If you wanna be tagged next week reply to this thread and if you don't want a notification every week let me know with a post so I can take you off the list!

@VHLMGM @Abe Roque @OrbitingDeath @Mr_Hatter @ATST @Joshothegreat @Alex Bridges @rjfryman@Jbeezy76 @bluesfan55 @Ricer13@IHateBobNutting@NotSoGood88@Rjdixon01  @RstortonYT @capogna @djpeterson@Ty343 @Telkster @weekz @Eldredman @Deadlyjester @TXC @Viperxhawks19 @Max12 @drewowo @CptSquall @Kendrick @Lochlan Chisholm @2hawk @Noxalpha @Webberj @WebberP @RicoTheTrapGod @LilHCorny @Trunkxolotl @TheOGShark @Frank @Strider @Mashy @Ryan Li @Midnite @PandaBearD25 @BrutalBoost @TacticalHammer @aksuko @Parriyah9374 @Barry @VOID Stiles @Jolline @Bojovnik @Owen Taylor @Tbeez99 @Cornholio @Slick @Senjo1706 @Gally @HatrickRoy @HoneyBadger25 @Spartakiller2  @Toast @Lilpfigher @MGreenie @efiug @Garrett @Eddie Dams @Craig @Domino Draws @animal74 @caltroit_red_flames @Greg Ernest @Motzaburger @Leafsfan328 @GlowyGoat @Lochlan Chisholm @Vat @Wally @Herradura @SexyWrench  @joeg @StephenCurry5806N @I dont know what I am doin @TheCHEESE  @Adrest245 @Nico @124715 @assassin6898 @tylerwest

Added the requested tags plus some of the newer sign ups who've signed the dotted line. Will be removing the newly added prospect tags next week though for spam reasons and will only add the new members who submit answers.

Alright see you at the end of the week announcement, hope everybody has a great week 😄

Edited by 16z

52 minutes ago, ATST said:

Are you able to tell me if I've filled this out already? I don't recall

Yup you did, 15th person to submit. There's a response list for future reference right under the questionnaire link!

Edited by 16z

Well what an interesting week.. Nobody guess the correct score but almost everybody guessed correctly on who would win.. Wow. Good job everyone! 

Congratulations to the following for winning 2 uncapped TPE!!

@Bojovnik

@Mr_Hatter

@Ricer13

@Wally

@Webberj

@animal74

@2hawk

@Telkster

@bluesfan55

@rjfryman

@Jurell Yurki

@djpeterson

@124715

@TacticalHammer

@CptSquall

@TXC

@Joshothegreat

@Midnite

@Kendrick

@Liberty_Cabbage

@weekz

@Leafsfan328

@Frank

@Cornholio

@Jolline

@Shiny

@Tbeez99

@Noxalpha

@Greg Ernest

@HatrickRoy

@HoneyBadger25

@PandaBearD25

@Jubis

Thanks for tuning in guys, see you next week :)