GM League Season 2?

Quik

Would you be interested in joining the VHL GM League?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is just to gauge interest in possibly doing another season of this. Would probably run it on V1.5 this time, instead of V2, and would implement a few more restrictions to try and keep the brokenness of it out as best we can.

Also, since there were a few new members who signed up last time, and ghosted by the time I sent out the roster template, I'll be trying to keep this to members who have been VHL Drafted, but will keep a secondary list for undrafted members that I can go back to to fill out the league, if it's needed.

48 minutes ago, GrittyIsKing09 said:

what is this?

A league anybody can sign up for, all you have to do is create a team of fake players, set attributes and send them in. You will need STHS to submit lines (at least once) through email

Edited by 16z

5 minutes ago, 16z said:

A league anybody can sign up for, all you have to do is create a team of fake players, set attributes and send them in. You will need STHS to submit lines (at least once) through email

that sounds really fun! but i dont have STHS so yeah

37 minutes ago, KaleebtheMighty said:

IN! Although I only see versions 2 and 3 available for me to download

The client file is separate from the sim engine, which is what I was referring to with V1.5

Latest version of the client file is fine :)

Ok I’m guilty as the first gen who ghosted last time, it was like my first week here and so overwhelmed with STHS. I’m back and experienced and in a GM league and ready to roll here!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...