Shawty Nananana and the Davos Rebuild

Grape

Shortly after signing a four season deal with HC Davos, Shawty Nananana finds himself on a team heading towards a rebuild after a poor record early in the season. Shawty released a statement to the media

"Obviously it is unfortunate that we won't be competing this year, but I asked to be signed to that contract knowing that there were going to be good and bad seasons within its duration. I don't care if this team is at the top of the league or a bottom feeder. I have faith in my GM and believe that they will make the right decisions regarding the team in the end and I cannot wait to be a part of what they build."

Davos is currently sitting at 6th in the European Conference, 3rd worst in the conference and the league, and is expected to sell off some assets for future picks and prospects. The timeline for the rebuild is unknown but it is expected that the team will struggle for a handful of seasons, but will give time for prospects, as well as younger players like Shawty to develop and be contributing factors in Davos' future success.