(S77) D - Inunnguaq Kiak, TPE: 92

Grant

CdFeji5.png

Welcome back @Grant!

I'm Hylands, and I am the GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you a spot on our Third Pairing.

While we can't offer you the most ice time right away, we however are poised to be a cup contender this season and Mexico City prides itself on developing new talent. You will most likely work your way up the lines as the season goes, and eventually earn those minutes!

If you think Mexico would be the right fit for you, all you have to do is quote this post and say "acepto 🌮"!

Hey there @Grant, welcome back!

I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins! We are looking for a strong defender to add to our team, and we believe that you are the perfect person! We can offer you a spot on our 1st line!

To accept this offer, quote this and say #MarlinsTerritory!

MarlinsTerritory.jpg

C9382C89-178B-49D3-8730-04B99B8FB15C.png.5103c6e127600347dad4ec0db6044a9f.png

Hi there, my name is Ricer and I am the General Manager of the Miami Marauders. Also a member of the GREENLAND family! We have an opening on our TOP PAIR that is up for grabs and we would like to offer it to you. 

Miami is a relatively new franchise only being around for a few seasons now. Right from season one we have build an amazing atmosphere around our team. Each player that comes into Miami loves being there and usually stick around even after they have move up to the VHL. We consider it a family and we would love have you become a part of that family. As a new member I am sure you will have lots of questions about how the league works and whether you decide to join us or not I will be around to answer any questions you might have. Please feel free to DM me at anytime.

To accept our offer just quote this offer and type “ACCEPT” I will then be able to get you into our locker room and get a contract sent you you right away.

Goodluck

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

we would l

13 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

Hey there @Grant, welcome back!

I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins! We are looking for a strong defender to add to our team, and we believe that you are the perfect person! We can offer you a spot on our 1st line!

MarlinsTerritory.jpg

we would love if you joined us at the san Diego Marlins

3 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

C9382C89-178B-49D3-8730-04B99B8FB15C.png.5103c6e127600347dad4ec0db6044a9f.png

Hi there, my name is Ricer and I am the General Manager of the Miami Marauders. Also a member of the GREENLAND family! We have an opening on our TOP PAIR that is up for grabs and we would like to offer it to you. 

Miami is a relatively new franchise only being around for a few seasons now. Right from season one we have build an amazing atmosphere around our team. Each player that comes into Miami loves being there and usually stick around even after they have move up to the VHL. We consider it a family and we would love have you become a part of that family. As a new member I am sure you will have lots of questions about how the league works and whether you decide to join us or not I will be around to answer any questions you might have. Please feel free to DM me at anytime.

To accept our offer just quote this offer and type “ACCEPT” I will then be able to get you into our locker room and get a contract sent you you right away.

Goodluck

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

I, as a former Marauder, highly recommend Miami as your destination, they have a top pair opening and they’re a contending team (won the championship in S74 and made the quarterfinals last year, also are having a good season), and the Discord is quite plainly electric. Ricer’s a constant presence and likes to talk there.

So, yeah, Miami is a really good place to go.

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Welcome to the VHL!

Hello @Grant, happy to see you've decided to lace up your skates for the first time here in the VHL. I am fromtheinside, Assistant GM of the Yukon Rush. The Rush are off to a great start to their season are are looking to make a solid playoff run. We are currently 4th overall in the league. Our roster is pretty deep top to bottom, but we are still looking for a defenseman or two to fill out our roster. We can currently offer bottom pair minutes to start. But despite starting on the bottom pair, I can help work with you to develop your player quickly. If you work hard we definitely can move you up the depth chart in due time. 

Yukon prides itself on providing and positive and friendly team Discord and locker room. We especially try to help new users when they get started as there is a ton of information to take in at first, but we are here to help out. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, quote this post and reply with #FeelTheRush to signify you would like to sign an entry-level contract with Yukon. From there myself or our GM will get into contact with you to get things started

Regardless of what team you choose, we wish you all the best on your journey here in the VHL. If you have any questions about anything feel free to DM me here on the forums. Best of luck Grant, cheers!

yiX5BQi.png
Welcome back, @Grant!!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S76 season. We're aiming to be a mid-table team but with players like you we can hopefully contend for the Founders Cup! Right now, we can give you second pair minutes.

To accept this offer and join Halifax, quote this and say "BOAT GANG"!

Good Evening Inunnguaq @Grant

My name is Spence King and I am the new AGM intown here in San Diego , I see youre a returning player so probably know the marlins legacy attached to its one and only ever other GM before @thadthrasher, With you as a returning user and great stature and build as a defenceman. We See you Mr Kiak as our Top pairing IMMEDIATELY , 1st PP , 1st PK , The potential we see in you here is nothing short of extraordinary in the once in a lifetime opportunity to make history in San Diego and the Marlins as we see you as clearcut captain material and would be more than honored to get you into our Locker Rooms ASAP and getting those stitching machines running as theres going to be a very high volume of Kiak SDM Jerseys in demand, Thanks for your time and Thad and I both would be beyond thrilled to announce the waiver signing of mister Inunnguaq and make it Official and sign the dotted line , Quote this with the hashtag #GOSandDiego and we get you in the Marlins brand new LR Right away , The sky is the limit in San Diego with Thad as you can see he is byfar one of the most driven users and GMs the VHL has ever seen and this is Officially History in the Making, 

MarlinsTerritory.jpg

Welcome to the league @Grant

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls, I can offer you 4th line with very limited minutes.There are a lot of teams who still have a lot of room in the main squad. So please feel free to wait and see what other offers you get. We do have a decently active locker room and we have very knowledgable people who can help you, but as far as ice time goes it won't be much. Have a great day.

- rjfryman

On 2/5/2021 at 10:30 AM, Hylands said:

CdFeji5.png

Welcome back @Grant!

I'm Hylands, and I am the GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you a spot on our Third Pairing.

While we can't offer you the most ice time right away, we however are poised to be a cup contender this season and Mexico City prides itself on developing new talent. You will most likely work your way up the lines as the season goes, and eventually earn those minutes!

If you think Mexico would be the right fit for you, all you have to do is quote this post and say "acepto 🌮"!

acepto 🌮