Three Podcasts Playing at Once III: meem

rory

yeah whatever we say words to each other @Hylands @.sniffuM (i promise this is our best episode yet)

Three Podcasts Playing at Once
why hasn't muff updated my pfp

https://anchor.fm/three-podcasts/episodes/3PPAO-Ep--III---meem-eq25rl

Make sure to send in your reactions to be included on the next episode of 3PPAO!

Please do not open this spoiler until the designated part of the podcast. We will each be claiming this for 3 weeks.

Spoiler

hahle9L.png

Link to make your OWN tier list (leave it in the comments!!): https://tiermaker.com/create/345tt5t5-794742

e

Edited by rory

image.thumb.png.d23a46a34cd95e2846cdff70ac106f10.png

This is my tier list for this, and I fully expect you to rip me apart on the next 3PPAO, even though you just did one. Now, the justifications:

Gen chat. What a beast of a channel. Where all the shit goes down. GOAT channel hands down

Banned channel. This was an absolute gem when I stumbled on it for the first time. I agree with y'all, the reactions are priceless. Great channel

Graphic discussion. I don't do graphics, but sometimes there are cool graphics in there.

Newcomers help. It doesn't get used that often but it's useful when it does. 

VHL scoreboard. This would be B tier if Riga kept losing, but now it makes me happy sometimes because we might make the playoffs.

Puppers spam. Mostly just Eno's doggo, but no one's complaining. I occasionally throw some pics of my pup in there, but it's just cute. Bonus to thad rescuing that dog, that was amazing.

NHL scoreboard. The Habs did good for a while, so i was refreshing to look at the games. Also who fucking cares about where the links take you. The scores are there

Fitness. It's important to some people, which is great. I think I have one post total in there, but it's a solid B tier

VSN. You guys hate on this for no reason. Some of the articles are actually good. 

Writers discussion. Totally a self promotion channel, and totally useless. But I do my self promoting there, so it's fine

Flavorrtown Again, I never go in it, but some people do. That's all

VHLM scoreboard. I don't care anymore, but I guess it's good for the younglings. 

VHLM channel. Actually a garbage channel, but I guess you need someplace to flex your stats

Announcements. Dumpster fire. Never used.

Draft central. Just some doofuses(doofi?) spamming DRAFT HYPE over and over again. I do it too, but it's bs

Stonks. I can't go in and even if I could, I don't understand any of it. 

Gaming hangout. I don't play league of legends. So it's grapefruit

Naruto channel. Didn't know this was a thing. 

Rules. Have only ever read em once. Muff likes em for some weird reason. ???

Thunderdome. Since I made my age too fucking young I can't even go into the fucking thunderdome. I haven't talked to Dil in months. Trash 

Trivia hunt. Knew this existed but completely ignored it. Sorry victor

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...