Town of London - Game Thread

Berocka

Hi All this is the Town of London Thread

- Day phase begins roughly 10pm AEST

- Night phase begins roughly 12pm AEST

Please post your actions in discord when that has been set up.

Feel free to start talking

Please follow normal rules, any thing you need let me know

Sorry forgot this

10 X good guys

4 X Mafia

3 X neutrals

2 X any

Edited by Berocka

I know this game uses different roles and I also don't know what I am yet but I'm going to claim Vet anyway just so everybody and their grandmother doesn't visit me N1. 

1 minute ago, NotSoGood88 said:

What is AEST?

I might not be great for this, can’t use Discord till 5 PM at earliest 🤬

AEST = Australian Eastern Standard Time. Day phase begins 7 AM EST, night phase begins 9 PM EST for those wondering. I'm going to VOTE BEROCKA now because I think I'm the only one here who knows how to do the conversion off the top of my head and it's going to confuse the hell out of everyone.

2 hours ago, NotSoGood88 said:

So, day time it is. I can’t use the Discord for a good bit, but at the moment I would be inclined to refrain from voting, as this is the 1st. Frigging. Day.

It's a day 1 tradition to meme vote, no one ever gets actually voted.

As an aside, I'm not sure if there's any here but in ToS proper there's some actions you need to know the results from discord before you post for the day (primarily if you're blackmailed and not able to post for the day, but also the results from night actions in general). If you won't be able to check discord before getting on the site in the morning, you may want to talk to Berocka to see if he can PM you any important messages from the night results so you don't make any mistakes.

4 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

As an aside, I'm not sure if there's any here but in ToS proper there's some actions you need to know the results from discord before you post for the day (primarily if you're blackmailed and not able to post for the day, but also the results from night actions in general). If you won't be able to check discord before getting on the site in the morning, you may want to talk to Berocka to see if he can PM you any important messages from the night results so you don't make any mistakes.

Aight, that sounds good.

2 hours ago, omgitshim said:

Last game I decided I'd hit up people who got blackmailed on both Discord AND the forum so we didn't have another Game 10 situation on our hands but Devise went and got lynched before that happened to anyone so it didn't matter.

Night one begins now, you have 10 hours to get in your actions. Ask me any questions you have

Hide contents