Town of London - Game Thread

Berocka

48 minutes ago, Blazzer said:

N5 I think: You caught a gun, you sentenced redsus to be hung, Caboose, Barzal, Ledge

2nd one is the lie.

So fisherman can shoot someone, i can blow someone up, and we can vote someone today. I'm not sure why there wasn't a sniper kill. Guessing sniper is afk.

Lets vote Ledge. I'm gonna plant charges on bigAl. If the game doesn't end with Ledge, then Al blows up tonight. We can save that gun just in case.

Vote Ledge

VOTE LEDGE because I want to get at least one thing done and I'll be at work when the day phase ends.

We should be voting Caboose as well today--if we can get both that would be great.

13 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

I blew him up

And I did read this--guess I should learn to read things and actually remember them; that would be helpful.

Who's left on the suspicious list, just Ledge and Al?

Red = Dead

Blue = Probably Confirmed

10x Town

-Gustav (Coroner) 

-bigAL (Hacker)

-RedSus (Librarian)

-Blazzer (Two Truths and One Lie)

-BarzalGoat (Fisherman) 

-Ptyrell (Demolitions Expert)

-16z (Electoral College)

-MMFLEX (Bunker Operator)

-NotSoGood88 (Postman)

-omgitshim (Gambler)

-Ricer13 (Interrogator)

This is 11, so if Al is Hacker that's one of the Any spots.

4x Mafia

-eagles (Sniper)

-jhatty8 (Sniper)

-JeffD (Hangman)

-Caboose30 (Ballot Destroyer)

3x Neutral

-Doomsday (Jester)

-Rory (Absorber)

-Lefty_S (Two-Face)

1x ANY left and there has to be at least one evil. I'm betting Ledge is our Sniper.

I actually believe that @bigAL is innocent at this point, but I don't want to list him as confirmed. I'm 80% sure that if we take out Ledge today, the game is over--though if that happens and it isn't, I'd say go for Al.

2 hours ago, bigAL said:

Why blow me up?? Yeah I done goofed and didn’t get a night action in, I dunno what the maf did last night 

I think Ledge is the last mafia, and the game ends today. In the off chance that it doesn't, Im planting charges at your house. My action is a day action, so I gotta do it ahead of time.

And with that it closes out the First (and probably only) Town of London

Ledge is hung without any defence ;)

they were the SNIPER

Congratulations all the members of the Good Guys you have won!!!

Here are the roles

Rory

Neutral

Absorber

Ptyrell

Good Guys

Demolitions Expert

GustavMattias

Good Guys

Coroner

MMFLEX

Good Guys

Bunker Operator

JeffD

Baddies

Hangman

NotSoGood88

Good Guys

Postman Pat

RedSus

Good Guys

Librarian

16z

Good Guys

Electoral College

WentzKneeFan036

Baddies

Sniper

Lefty_S

Neutral

Two-Face

bigAl

Good Guys

Hacker

omgitshim

Good Guys

Gambler

Blazzer

Good Guys

Two Truths & A Lie

Caboose30

Baddies

Ballot Destroyer

Ricer13

Good Guys

Interrogator

BarzalGoat

Good Guys

Fisherman

Doomsday

Neutral

Jester

Jhatty8

Baddies

Evil Old School

Ledge_and_Dairy

Baddies

Sandman

Thank you all hope you had some fun!!!

Thanks for setting this up Berocka! GG everyone!

As an aside, this game shows the importance of being active and having a fake claim ready as an evil. On Day 3, Gustav called out 8 people who were unclaimed/not posting. Of those 8 were 6 of them were the last 7 evils, and they all got blown up or voted out shortly thereafter. The only evil who did claim (rory) would have probably gone a long way since he was very convincing that he was Town. So convincing that another evil killed him off!

52 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

As an aside, this game shows the importance of being active and having a fake claim ready as an evil. On Day 3, Gustav called out 8 people who were unclaimed/not posting. Of those 8 were 6 of them were the last 7 evils, and they all got blown up or voted out shortly thereafter. The only evil who did claim (rory) would have probably gone a long way since he was very convincing that he was Town. So convincing that another evil killed him off!

That and just about everyone I called out (with the exception of Rory eventually) basically gave me a "shut up I'm not claiming."

That's the single biggest red flag there is in this game--even more than being silent. Being silent does not work if town knows what they're doing--if you're evil get fake claims ready from the start and contribute to the conversation. It's a lot easier to separate good from evil when the good people come out with info and the evils say nothing and get hostile when asked for it.

That being said, this was fun! I hope everyone else agrees. For a bit of an update on how I'm doing, my first couple weeks have been very manageable--so if things stay that way we could be seeing ToS #16 fairly soon...