Town of London - Game Thread

Berocka

Assuming we just get one vote...

I think it's best to vote up Eagles. We have the potential to out two people as liars with this scenario regardless. If Eagles is telling the truth, it means Ricer is lying. If omg doesn't die, then he's lying. 

3 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Assuming we just get one vote...

I think it's best to vote up Eagles. We have the potential to out two people as liars with this scenario regardless. If Eagles is telling the truth, it means Ricer is lying. If omg doesn't die, then he's lying. 

But if OMG dies as a result of Eagles dying, then we’ve lost 2 birds with 1 stone. Not good.

Edit... Wait, am I confused?

Edited by NotSoGood88

22 minutes ago, NotSoGood88 said:

So, I was the postman! In the Spirit of my green-ness and rookie-ness, sent a message to Lefty asking about his night actions. Then I sent some message from OMG to MMFLEX, which is fucked, because one is dead and the other is the hangman lmao. Ricer was my first GM so I trust him enough to...

VOTE EAGLES

Can confirm I sent a message to FLEX

7 minutes ago, NotSoGood88 said:

But if OMG dies as a result of Eagles dying, then we’ve lost 2 birds with 1 stone. Not good.

Edit... Wait, am I confused?

Eagles being a role other than Sniper if he's lynched means that Ricer is lying. If he was the Sniper, it confirms Ricer as being truthful. 

16 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

Ok wait a second there are 19 roles in this game so you are telling me you hit the 1 in 19 (5%) chance of hitting my exact role on night one, and that doesn't sound suspicious to anyone?

I am reading up on the roles now to see what his motive could be

Low odds doesn't mean impossible, I'd have to go over the roles again to see if there's any reason for him to lie but I 100% confirm he did visit you.

Just now, Doomsday said:

There is also a very slim possibility that Ricer got Executioner as a random ToS neutral role. 

But now we are playing into crazy slim chances either way, I’m inclined towards Eagles

Just now, omgitshim said:

Not possible because he visited Eagles.

But how do we know that you’re telling the truth? Just bc you confirm doesn’t mean you’re truthfully confirming.

Does it?

To all the newbie players here please do not let eagles fool you. He is a talker and will talk his way out of any situation. I won hundred percent I’m telling the truth when I got the answer back saying yes to him being the sniper. Are the odds low that that would happen absolutely! luck is on our side this time and I one hundred percent confirm that he is the sniper and if you don’t vote him out now it’s going to come back and bite us in the ass later in this game. Why would I try so hard to do this? There is no executioner role so the only benefit to me to get him out of this game is if he is a mafia member so let’s be smart and take out eagles since he took out our bunker guy

5 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

To all the newbie players here please do not let eagles fool you. He is a talker and will talk his way out of any situation. I won hundred percent I’m telling the truth when I got the answer back saying yes to him being the sniper. Are the odds low that that would happen absolutely! luck is on our side this time and I one hundred percent confirm that he is the sniper and if you don’t vote him out now it’s going to come back and bite us in the ass later in this game. Why would I try so hard to do this? There is no executioner role so the only benefit to me to get him out of this game is if he is a mafia member so let’s be smart and take out eagles since he took out our bunker guy

Ok I won hundred percent am telling the truth and confirm I am not the sniper

can't argue with that logic