S76 Theme Week

Quik

Hi Everyone!

So, as I mentioned last week, it is now the S76 Theme Week, which is available to all players In the S77 VHL Entry Draft, or older. A look at the schedule, also indicates that next Monday, February 15th, will be the Trade Deadline @ 1PM MST - as usual, next Monday will also be the first day where members can create for the S78 VHL Entry Draft.

On to theme week: after receiving a bunch of fantastic ideas, we have decided to go with @thadthrasher's prompt of VHL Vacation. With it nearing the 1-year anniversary of the first lockdowns due to COVID, we thought it'd be a great way to lighten up the mood for people. Whether you want to write about a vacation that your player and their family would love to take right now, or a team bonding experience, the possibilities are endless. For graphics, the rules are obviously looser, but the key is to ensure the graphic has a vacation vibe of some sort, and a short description of a few sentences can help bring that visual to life for people who are looking at your graphic.

In order to claim the theme week bonus of 6 Uncapped TPE, simply submit your Themed PT, and claim it as normal. After claiming the PT portion, you can use the same link, and claim the uncapped portion as follows: Claim Uncapped > Other > Doubles Week.

If you have already submitted a Point Task for this week, or are in the midst of claiming a multi-week Media Spot/Podcast, you may still submit a Theme Week PT this week, and claim the capped portion on the next available week, following your multi-week claim.

Also, if you have a job paying 6+, you may claim the theme week bonus, so long as you complete your duties for the week.

@VHL GM

@VHLM GM

@Commissioner

• Quik featured this topic

t has stuff to do with the rookies and stuff and other stuff to suggest well in my personal thing is to have the notifcations in the portal so that way we just dont have to go to the forums to see our notifcations we can see ouyr notifcation right from the vhlportal.com another idea i had is of people first joining the league like me  thier should be either a 1. a tour of how to get around the site in video so that or just a quick access so with the quick access addtion you can jump to your team to view your teammates/playersand other stuff also alot further is probley the 2 least likey to be updated is end of season vhl/vhlm seaspn tpe so like at the end of the season award winners get some extra tpe with mvp getting the most and for the championship winners players getting some more tpe this is my suggestion to my other idea for tpe is tpe contracts you can still do the cash but on the side you can have a signing bonus of tpe or you can do it with the cash for signing bonus but you can also get paid in tpe depending on the contract say like i sign my 1.2 million contract but i either get a signing bonus of 500k or 3 tpe signing bonus or contract can go like this i sign the 1.2 million but i also get paid in tpe everyweek so i would get the 1.5 mil and says the contracts says 3 tpe per pay i would also get the 3 tpe every week to speed up devolpment of players a bit with also the practice the make would be the same at 12 so if you have 12 tpe your pay for it will be declined till you spend it also if your really valuable to your team they can offer the max tpe of 5-12 with the rookies making either 1-4 tpe a week the the tpe contracts work for everyone to develop a little faster and to keep members to comeback to the website and play the game

also since there are themes i and we are enterting the 77 season i say the a legacy theme of eiither the theme of champions from the 1st season to the current that or the legacy either has pictures if teams threw the years from and how it began or go super legacy and theme is every historic event for vhl