Thightrap Postcard

BladeMaiden

Venus is tired of the cold so she is hoping to soak up some sun in Fiji :D

This is the Postcard she is sending to her Team Europe Besties @Dil, @Jubo07 and @PatrikLaine❤️

VT-postcard.png

Dear Ola, Pat and Val,

It has been so long since we have played together, hard to think the dream team hasn't been in action for a while. Just a reminder that I am coming to Helsinki in the next leg of my journey to visit and see you all.

Hugs

Your Gal Pal

Venus

Edited by BladeMaiden

1 minute ago, Tape-to-Tape said:

Reviewing

Blade I like this one a lot. You have made a pleasing flow through the graphic as well as fun touches like the luggage tag and stamps. This was a fun way to achieve the theme week. We look forward to having you pass through Finland on your travels. Rating 10/10.

If you weren't already our starting goalie this review would have got you there. lol

I even forgive you for beating me in fantasy you damn genius.. lol @Jubo07 can we give him more than 90 min a game??? lol How can we reward such am amazing enough, i'll never know.

1 hour ago, BladeMaiden said:

Venus is tired of the cold so she is hoping to soak up some sun in Fiji :D

This is the Postcard she is sending to her Team Europe Besties @Dil, @Jubo07 and @PatrikLaine❤️

VT-postcard.png

Dear Ola, Pat and Val,

It has been so long since we have played together, hard to think the dream team hasn't been in action for a while. Just a reminder that I am coming to Helsinki in the next leg of my journey to visit and see you all.

Hugs

Your Gal Pal

Venus

It's so good!!!!