Late Season Check Up

drewowo

Hello everyone, today I'd like to write about just how well my player has been so far, and improvements I'm going to try to make. So far through 57 games with the Minnesota Storm, Logan Moore has accumulated 14 goals and 42 assists for 56 points. 56 points puts my player 7th in the VHLM for defenseman points. This is a major improvement from last year, as he's more than doubled his point totals from last year, which was 5 goals and 20 assists for 25 points. Defensively, Logan has a plus minus of 44 (which puts him 4th in the league for +/-) he also has 208 hits which puts him 10th in the league. Very huge improvement for the +/- as last year he was only a -3 with Saskatoon. He might not reach his plateau of 268 hits he got last year, but it's still a great season so far. He also has 76 shot blocks this year which beats out the 68 he had last year. Overall, this season has been a fantastic improvement from last year, which I thought at the time it would be the best he could play. I am happily surprised that is not the case, and I'll try to end the year with a strong finish. See you guys on the ice!

219 words