Anigbogu Weekly Journal #4 - Toronto Continuing To Make Moves

ngine4

The Toronto Legion have been fairly stagnant in the standings thus far, but that hasn't stopped the team from making huge decisions to improve the team. The trades to ship Merrick and Strauss out of town are old news by now, but the move to bring Gunnar Odinsson into town occurred just over a week ago. Odinsson's arrival hasn't yet sparked any major turnaround (although the team has won 5 of 6 and appears to be trending in the right direction), but the energy and excitement in the atmosphere nowadays is tremendous. Defenseman Ziarie Anigbogu gave his thoughts on the transaction:

"I'll be the first to admit I don't bring a ton to the team in terms of activity or leadership, but that doesn't mean I don't value those qualities. Credit where credit is due - Odinsson has showed up and made an immediate impact on the team, perhaps even before playing a game or participating in practice. That's a super special trait to have, and it just makes the Legion future all the more exciting. The team is united as ever, and the current group is as good a selection as one could hope for. I'm very hopeful for this team to do great things in the future!"