Toast Rambles

Toast

Do any of you feel like you’re just going through the motions? I think because I’m stuck at the cap waiting to jump to the VHL that I’m finding my second season to be dull compared to the first. This is nothing against my teams, but more so just a lull I’m going through I suppose. I didn’t even realize that there was a theme week going on until signing on right now to do my tasks quickly the hour before they are due. 

The start of the year always seems to be a low point for me. The rush of the holidays and seeing this community come together brought a ton of joy to me and now it’s the recovery period I suppose. I’m excited to get into this later part of the season and get going into the next season. I’m hoping that will spark me back up and I’ll be back to my top earning ways like my first season with Dawson.

I really just need to not procrastinate and give VHL time at the start of the week instead of leaving things until the last minute. Anyways, I hope you all had a great week and a good Valentine’s! Until next time.