S76 All-Star Series Logo

GreenGato

It's the mid-season theme week and most leagues hold an all-star game at the mid-point. In the theme of needing a vacation, I suggest an all-star series held in Hawaii and Ibiza so that each conference's fans can get to their local exotic vacation hotspot (in normal times). The whole design is overly corny with the star, beach scene, font, and gradients but I think it works. I incorporated the Hawaiian hibiscus to one side and the castle from the Ibizan flag on the other. At the bottom are an attempt at conference logos in the same vein as the league logo. Let me know what you think of those as I spent a lot of time trying to make them work. C&C is always welcome!

9EheMdB.jpg\

h4rQg6T.jpg

Hello, I liked your use of the hibiscus and the castle at the top of the star. I'm not sure if it's just me, but the beach background seems a little low quality. Could just be a filter you used or something, I'm not sure. I think it's very interesting that you made conference logos, very original idea. I wasn't sure what they were at first but I like them. 9/10