Dakota Lamb's future in question again?

dlamb

Warsaw, Poland -- Warsaw Predators Centre Dakota Lamb is having another great year with the team, as the Predators are soaring high with a 41-10-5 record. With the club having such a great year, and a high amount of draft hits over the last few seasons, some may find themselves going to Warsaw's Finances page and see that Lamb currently has a player option that he can choose to decline if he so wishes. 

We talked to Lamb about it, and here is what he had to say:

"I don't see myself going to free agency again. I'm not going to keep anything under wraps this season, I think I owe it to management and this entire organization to just say it outright - I am going to be staying at this club if possible. It was nice to see what was out there last season, but I think it did more harm than good. If there is just a little part of me that wants to stay, I'm not going to force myself elsewhere."

If Lamb really is telling the truth here, Warsaw will have to navigate the salary cap carefully, as Aloe Dear, Jeffrenomitsu The 3rd, Lexi Glass, Tim Waters, and Jacob Carson are all pending Unrestricted Free Agents. However, this is all for the offseason. For now, the team is focused on finishing the season strong, and making a deep playoff run.

(236 Words)