That Dude Preps for Postseason, Draft

Cornholio

Minnesota Storm center That Dude has been cited as a potential Top5 pick in the upcoming VHL S77 Draft, but that seems to be far from the forefront in his mind. 

“I ain’t too worried about that just yet. All my workouts and preparations have always been with the Draft in mind. But am I thinking that far ahead? Not yet. Not when my team has a shot at a potential Cup. We aren’t quite the top dog yet and the unit has some work to do if we are to take down the self-proclaimed Giant Bulls of Houston.”

When asked if he had any preference to staying down in the M under the 250 threshold so he could dominate one more year or go straight up:

”Some people prefer the former. I don’t. My goal will always be to try to set good career numbers for myself. Maybe try and make a run at some records if Im lucky enough to be in the right role in the right system. That’s why I’ve accepted what Minnesota does and that’s mix up the lines throughout this season. Try and find that one combo that’ll deal everybody a devastating blow.”