Recruited From: Returning

Position: C

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 190 lbs.

Birthplace: Sweden

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey Welcome back,

I am rjfryman and the GM of the Houston Bulls. If you want to come and try and win a cup but play 4th line minutes I can help you with that. If you want more playing time then another team might be the best for you. Have a good day.

CdFeji5.png

Welcome back @Patrik Tallinder!!!

I'm Juice, and I am the Assistant GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you a spot as our Bottom Line to start, however knowing your dedication I know you'll work up the lines quick!

We are poised to be a cup contender this season and Mexico City would love to have you help kick the evil villain of the VHL aka the Houston Bulls! With the recreate from the scoring god himself, you could help be the King to help lead the Kings to a cup before the upcoming draft!

If you think Mexico would be the right fit for you, all you have to do is quote this post and say "accepto 🌮"!

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello @Patrik Tallinder, welcome back for your second player!

You already know how this all works, so I'll skip all that - the Saskatoon Wild have an opening for you as a second line center, and this includes roles on the power play and penalty kill. If it's playing time you want, you will get it here before going into the VHLM Dispersal Draft. 

If you'd like to join us, simply quote this post and reply, "#SaskyUp," to join the Wild!

Best of luck to you with your next career!

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

Hey Tallinder, welcome back! 

Miami has a third line centre position we would like to offer you for the rest of the season.  It would be awesome to have you and Jubis playing on the same team! Miami is competitive this season so playoffs are definitely happening and it would be fun to have you along for the ride.

If you want to come join the fun under the sun just quote this offer and accept!

Goodluck my friend.

Ricer13

Hey there @Patrik Tallinder, welcome back!

I'm thadthrasher, the GM of the San Diego Marlins! We'd love to have you join on to our team. We are looking for a strong Center, and could definitely use you! I'm an incredibly outgoing GM, and I'm always up for making a fun and inviting Locker Room. We'd love to have you join in!

If you're interested in finishing out this season with San Diego, quote this and say #MarlinsTerritory!

Welcome back Tallinder!

I'm MexicanCow and I am the GM of the Yukon Rush. We are currently pushing for top 3 in the league and you could be that piece that gets us there. We're a young team who would definitely love some Veteran presence. You would be starting on the 3rd line, but you would be moved up in no time. 

If you want to join the Rush and help us make a run for the cup quote this and say "JoinTheRush"

I wish you all the best in your career.

Cow

2 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

Hey Tallinder, welcome back! 

Miami has a third line centre position we would like to offer you for the rest of the season.  It would be awesome to have you and Jubis playing on the same team! Miami is competitive this season so playoffs are definitely happening and it would be fun to have you along for the ride.

If you want to come join the fun under the sun just quote this offer and accept!

Goodluck my friend.

Ricer13

Let’s do this 🔥