(S78) D - Sven Reikkinen, TPE: 69

Devise

Hey @Devise

Miami had a 3rd pairing spot available for you with the chance to move up rather quickly. We are right in the mix in the playoff race and a solid Defensemen could really push us over the edge to become a real contender.

Its always fun in Miami and we would love to have you come join in on it. Quote this offer and “accept” and I will get you into the lineup ASAP!

Goodluck

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

hi devise

sign in halifax and i will NEVER tag you again! (also 2nd line minutes and very fun playoff race)

Quote this and say "BOAT GANG" to join the 21st 🦾

Just now, STZ said:

TPE: Nice

I literally revoked a simmer update that had yet to be applied to  make sure it was my carry over. :P Also....STHS THIS IS PROBABLY THE LAST TIME I TRY THIS HARD FOR HOF. PLEASE, PLEASE...I USED THE LAST NAME OF A TRUE LEGEND. BLESS ME! 

Just now, Devise said:

I literally revoked a simmer update that had yet to be applied to  make sure it was my carry over. :P Also....STHS THIS IS PROBABLY THE LAST TIME I TRY THIS HARD FOR HOF. PLEASE, PLEASE...I USED THE LAST NAME OF A TRUE LEGEND. BLESS ME! 

Should have hamfisted as many legends into one name as possible tbh. Yes this is my new player "Sven Reikkullivaxton"

Heyo Devise

I'm MexicanCow and I am the GM of the Yukon Rush. We are currently pushing for top 3 in the league and you could be that piece that gets us there. We're a young team who would definitely love some Veteran presence. You would be starting on the 3rd line, but you would be moved up in no time. 

If you want to join the Rush and help us make a run for the cup quote this and say "JoinTheRush"

I wish you all the best in your career.

Cow

Better_Vegas.png

Cheers @Devise!

Vegas could sorely use a veteran presence in our d-core as we try to make a surprise underdog run for the cup. We've got a lot of first gens that could use your experience and wisdom, and we think you'd have fun in the LR. It's pretty chill and you can engage as much or as little as you'd like. We have a good time regardless! We can offer you 2nd pairing minutes off the bat, helping you to begin your quest to make a HoF player starting in the M!

If you're interested in joining, quote and say "down to get this player in the HoF!"

Best,

Spart

CdFeji5.png

Welcome back @Devise!!!

I'm Juice, and I am the Assistant GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you a spot as our Bottom Pairing to start, however knowing your dedication I know you'll work up the lines quick!

We are poised to be a cup contender this season and Mexico City would love to have you help kick the evil villain of the VHLM aka the Houston Bulls! You could help be the King to help lead the Kings to a cup before the upcoming draft and we would love to have you!

If you think Mexico would be the right fit for you, all you have to do is quote this post and say "accepto 🌮"!

Hey Devise!

I'm not going to lie to you, Saskatoon is probably not going to make the playoffs this season. However, we have a pretty sick locker room and some nice playing time for you if you're interested.

We are currently able to offer you a spot on our third pairing. If you feel that Saskatoon is the right place for you, simply quote this post and reply, "#SaskyUp."

1 hour ago, a_Ferk said:

Hey Devise!

I'm not going to lie to you, Saskatoon is probably not going to make the playoffs this season. However, we have a pretty sick locker room and some nice playing time for you if you're interested.

We are currently able to offer you a spot on our third pairing. If you feel that Saskatoon is the right place for you, simply quote this post and reply, "#SaskyUp."

I just spent 3 seasons on LA, so it should be obvious playoffs don't matter to me. So it is with great pleasure that I #SaskyUp. 

55 minutes ago, Devise said:

I just spent 3 seasons on LA, so it should be obvious playoffs don't matter to me. So it is with great pleasure that I #SaskyUp. 

Sent a contract your way!

3 hours ago, Jericho said:

Should have hamfisted as many legends into one name as possible tbh. Yes this is my new player "Sven Reikkullivaxton"

Apparently their are only three legends in the league? #ConnerLowThough Also, I picked the right legend. Braxton is a HoF with no Cups, I don't want that. Sullivan is a great all around defender but I'm not planning on making an overly physical player, + despite his HoF legacy isn't a curse breaker. The Devise curse needs the curse breaking name. Doubt it? Tukka did what Braxton couldn't in NY with FUCKING VASTERAS. 

This needed a paragraph break so that last point could really sink in. You know it did. Moving on, in 32 Reik was the MVP and clutch mother fucker that helped break that NY curse that Braxton somehow couldn't. I know what your saying Kyle, I know, but Tukka was on NY when we couldn't do it in S31 with Braxton on the team. But your not making the point you think your making, because that only further proves that using Braxtons name in any legendary player is itself not a curse breaker but a curse. Even the man who can win with Vasteras couldn't carry Braxton to a Cup. Hell ask @InstantRockstaras Mjers was the only stud D that NY needed because without the "weight" of getting Braxton a Cup Reik and Chershenko soared. 

In summary, sorry Daniel Braxton. You'll just have to settle for being like the third best D (arguably) despite having no Cups meaning if you had Cups you'd probably be higher although probably not because let's be real but maybe? The end. 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Apparently their are only three legends in the league? #ConnerLowThough Also, I picked the right legend. Braxton is a HoF with no Cups, I don't want that. Sullivan is a great all around defender but I'm not planning on making an overly physical player, + despite his HoF legacy isn't a curse breaker. The Devise curse needs the curse breaking name. Doubt it? Tukka did what Braxton couldn't in NY with FUCKING VASTERAS. 

This needed a paragraph break so that last point could really sink in. You know it did. Moving on, in 32 Reik was the MVP and clutch mother fucker that helped break that NY curse that Braxton somehow couldn't. I know what your saying Kyle, I know, but Tukka was on NY when we couldn't do it in S31 with Braxton on the team. But your not making the point you think your making, because that only further proves that using Braxtons name in any legendary player is itself not a curse breaker but a curse. Even the man who can win with Vasteras couldn't carry Braxton to a Cup. Hell ask @InstantRockstaras Mjers was the only stud D that NY needed because without the "weight" of getting Braxton a Cup Reik and Chershenko soared. 

In summary, sorry Daniel Braxton. You'll just have to settle for being like the third best D (arguably) despite having no Cups meaning if you had Cups you'd probably be higher although probably not because let's be real but maybe? The end. 

200w.gif