(S78) C - Jeff Layman, TPE: 30

Bradster224

yiX5BQi.png

Welcome to the league, @Bradster224!

My name is Rory and I'm the general manger of the Halifax 21st, and we'd love to have you onboard for the S76 season. We're in a tight battle for the playoffs and with players like you, hopefully we can become a fierce competitor! Right now, we can give you third line minutes but with hard work and good earning you can see yourself move up!

To accept this offer and join Halifax, quote this and say "RIDE THE WAVE"!

Hey there @Bradster224! I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins! We are a young team and are looking to help you grow and learn the league! You have joined near the end of the season, so for most teams you will only get 4th line time. Lucky for you, we are need of a competent young center! We can happily give you a 3rd line position, and maybe even 2nd line depending on your TPE earning.

If you're interested, quote this with #MarlinsTerritory!

MarlinsTerritory.jpg?width=1440&height=4

Welcome to the VHL @Bradster224! Thank you for creating a player and joining this awesome league. As a newly created player, you can choose to play for any minor league team who offers you a spot. Take your time, consider your offers, and pick the team that's best for you. 

The VHL is a forum-based hockey simulation league where you complete weekly tasks to earn attribute points. Apply your attribute points to improve your player and make a hockey legend! To become a legend, it requires consistent dedication and hard work on your part. If that’s something you can provide, we have a spot for you on the Philadelphia Reapers. If you’re a slacker who accepts mediocrity, find another team to play for.

Hi, I’m DMaximus! Current GM of the Year and GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 75 Founder’s Cup Champions! This season we’re looking to reload and win it all again. To do that we need your help! The Reapers have a lot to offer you: we have strong, supportive management team focused on helping you succeed, a fun Discord locker room, and a winning history proven to create winning teams and VHL stars!

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here @DMaximus, or reach out to my AGM @dariusmarimotoman / Bobo#1389 (Discord).

We'd love to have you on the team, if you wish to join the Philadelphia Reapers quote this post and say "Fear the Reaper"

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL!

Hey there @Bradster224, I am the AGM of the Yukon Rush and we are currently the 4th place team in the VHLM. The season is winding down and we are looking for one more forward to fill out our forward core. That's where you come in! We can offer you 4th line minutes for the rest of the season and playoffs. If you are looking to get some playoff experience under your belt, Yukon is the place for you! 

Yukon prides itself on being a positive and new-user friendly place to be. There is a ton of information to take in as a new user and I like to personally help out new players to set the up for success. If this sounds lke an appealing place to play, quote my post and reply with #FeelTheRush. Doing so will signify your intent to sign with Yukon and from there we will reach out and DM you.

Regardless of where you end up, I hope you have a great time in the VHL. All the best!

zY1rwQ1.jpg

Welcome to the league @Bradster224 !

I'm a_Ferk, the Assistant General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild. We're a team with a deep history in the league and we've had some recent success as well, with two Founder's Cups in the past seven seasons. After many seasons of competing, we're in a bit of a rebuild. We're looking to potentially sneak into a playoff spot however.

We are currently able to offer you a spot on our fourth line. If you feel that Saskatoon is the right place for you, simply quote this post and reply, "#SaskyUp."

Welcome to the league @Bradster224

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls, I can offer you 4th line with very limited minutes.There are a lot of teams who still have a lot of room in the main squad. So please feel free to wait and see what other offers you get. We do have a decently active locker room and we have very knowledgable people who can help you, but as far as ice time goes it won't be much. Have a great day.

- rjfryman