(S78) C - The Seabasstard, TPE: 78

Seabass

Welcome back Seabass

I'm MexicanCow and I am the GM of the Yukon Rush. We are currently pushing for top 3 in the league and you could be that piece that gets us there. We're a young team who would definitely love some Veteran presence. You would be starting on the 3rd line, but you would be moved up in no time. 

If you want to join the Rush and help us make a run for the cup quote this and say "JoinTheRush"

I wish you all the best in your career.

Cow

Hello there @Seabass! I know you have plenty of teams to choose from, but most of them won't be able to offer you very many minutes. Those of us in San Diego are looking to add a competent Center to our roster, and we know that you are that competent Center! I can offer you 2nd line ice-time with some PP and PK time as well. 

If you're interested, quote this and say #MarlinsTerritory! 

1500x500

Welcome back, @Seabass!

Halifax can offer you second line minutes for the season, with an exciting playoff race and a fun locker room!

Quote this and say "BOAT GANG" to join the 21st! 🦾

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome back, @Seabass!

You know how this all works, so I'll get right to the point: Saskatoon needs a second line center. Power play, penalty kill, the whole nine yards. If it's playing time you want, I can give you that. You'd also be joining a locker room filled with friends and Prague prospects!

If you'd like to join Saskatoon, simply quote this message and reply, "#SaskyUp."

Good luck with your new player!

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

2 hours ago, Doomsday said:

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome back, @Seabass!

You know how this all works, so I'll get right to the point: Saskatoon needs a second line center. Power play, penalty kill, the whole nine yards. If it's playing time you want, I can give you that. You'd also be joining a locker room filled with friends and Prague prospects!

If you'd like to join Saskatoon, simply quote this message and reply, "#SaskyUp."

Good luck with your new player!

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

#SaskyUp 

Thank you everyone for your interest. I have ultimately decided to go join some friends up in saskatoon